Good

Posted by Reviewer2072872 on Mar 16, 2012

They didnt have fudge brownie, so i tried this in stead. Good/ok in taste, but i think the brownie fudge are better. Use: ice cream, coffee, ice coffee, chocolate milshake

Tasty, but this is no meal replacement

Posted by 5522757279607161478 on Jul 31, 2013

I had 1 serving with water (12oz). 4 hours later, my tummy is growling! BUT - it does taste great, even with just water. Just like low-fat chocolate milk!

Tastes good but not very sustaining

Posted by 4857003431287913044 on Sep 19, 2013

I bought this shake to use as a meal replacement shake as I have around 60 pounds to lose. Though it tastes good with just water, I find myself hungry within 2 to 3 hours, and that's with the addition of chia seeds. It may be better to use this as a protein shake or mix it in milk for a better experience.

Good except for the aftertaste

Posted by 5-10dollarsOFF-iHerb-HERE on Apr 29, 2013

Tastes really good, tastes so like candy actually it is hard to believe that this is healthy. I use it as recommended (two scoops in water) and also in baking, and in pancakes (try it!) Only problem I have with this is the artificial sweet aftertaste...but that is easily solved with a cup of coffee :)

Perfect

Posted by 5760954586621932866 on Jul 14, 2013

Perfeito... de comer de colher de tão bom

yum

Posted by Reviewer2977172 on Feb 24, 2012

tastes good. will definitely buy again

good

Posted by 5534511055360486220 on Apr 16, 2014

Ok

Posted by 4756213167339460021 on Jun 17, 2015

I used up the hole bag. Dont think I will buy another. OK taste.

Great mixed with Strawberry

Posted by Reviewer2956707 on Sep 02, 2015

Ok chocolate favor, not the deep chocolate I am used to. But when I mixed one scoop chocolate supreme with one scoop strawberry, the taste was just like chocolate covered strawberries, delicious!!

Love this one!

Posted by Reviewer1867528 on Mar 29, 2012

I usually don't like protein powder, I think it tastes fake and like "plastic". But this one is really good with coffee or milk! Also like the chocolate fudge brownie taste.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »