BETTER THAN THE FUDGE ONE! :-)

Posted by 5505314988425706270 on Jun 25, 2013

I got mine like 20 minutes ago, and I must say, I like this better than the fudge one. Much better, actually! It almost tastes like normal chocolate milk! :-) I mix mine with milk, but I am going to try water to save some calories etc. Everyone should try this, it's soo good yet very cheap.

The best protein powder ever

Posted by LarisafromNorway on Feb 01, 2014

I absolutely love this one. I use it with everything. I find very stupid to drink it because i don't think it will work (not for me at least) but i add it to porages and pancakes to make them more protein-ish. It goes well to mix it with natural yougurt and some barries for example. I ordered other tastes. I will defenetly order this one again. The box itself is quite big with a little spoon in it. Doesn't leave any strong aftertaste. It is not too sweet. Perfect! If you find this review usefull, please click "yes" button :) Have a nice day!

Protein Shake Mix

Posted by wandachavis on Jun 29, 2012

My morning ritual since gastric-bypass surgery in 2004 has included a chocolate protein shake. I have used several, but found ChocoRite about a year ago. I quickly made the switch from another very expensive protein shake... and this one even has fewer calories! Of all the flavors, Chocolate Fudge Brownie is my favorite! There is no vitamin taste to it and it mixes so smooth and easy! I travel frequently and use a ball shaker bottle to mix this in the hotel... then just pour it over ice. I love the price too here on iHerb! So glad I found this product... thanks to my niece!

Favorite

Posted by Reviewer3315071 on Jun 13, 2012

Absolutely my favorite chocolate protein when it comes to flavor. Just as great alone as for baking!

Breakfast supplement for kids

Posted by 5704731910505756236 on May 14, 2016

This was the first flavour I tried as I looked for a way to give my daughter something for breakfast, she is terrible at eating first thing in the morning, very fussy. She has really taken to these protein drinks, even if she has nothing else, she will take this before heading to school. It then helps her think at school until her 'stomach wakes up' around lunchtime. My boys love it as well, it is now a regular breakfast supplement in addition to their regular food. We all love the taste, lovely chocolate flavour without being overwhelming. I use ½ water and ½ milk in the mix as the kids like this better, a handful of ice cubes and all shaken up nicely!

Not been tried yet

Posted by 5658393652018848862 on Sep 05, 2016

To be added

Good

Posted by 5258049801828342204 on Dec 04, 2016

Like it

The best protein shake I've tasted!

Posted by 5645375538471995055 on Jun 15, 2012

Great taste! Good in coffee, baking, smoothies etc.

The best ever!

Posted by madamVi on Jun 29, 2012

I love this one! good taste and nutritious!

MEAL REPLACEMENT