A very good product!

Posted by 5177405436627027755 on Sep 30, 2014

A product that met my expectations and has a very tasty flavor.

Excelent

Posted by 5366012614501078971 on Oct 24, 2014

A great taste! It's excelent!

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer1000639 on Feb 17, 2015

This protein powder is really good! Probably the best I have ever tasted, and I have tasted a few. Will buy again

For me: best protein shake so far.

Posted by 4687157964074091671 on Apr 24, 2015

The price is great compared to many other protein shakes. I love the flavor, and it doesn't have any bad after taste. My husband said it tastes "girly", ha ha, not sure what he meant by that. For me it was perfect blending it with milk and a frozen banana. I drink it as a breakfast substitute on my way to work on those busy days.

Love this taste, especially with hot milk!

Posted by 5323174365381236079 on Sep 18, 2015

This product tastes great and I feel like my body recovers faster after workouts,when I drink it. Will definitely buy it again.

Easy to drink

Posted by 5372312355547430047 on May 01, 2016

I tried this milk and then water. I prefe adding water as it dissolves easier with no bits in it compared with milk. Also more convenient to add water and consume straight after the gym on the way to work and less calories. Have ordered the choc brownie flavour next.

Breakfast supplement for kids

Posted by 5704731910505756236 on May 14, 2016

This was the first flavour I tried as I looked for a way to give my daughter something for breakfast, she is terrible at eating first thing in the morning, very fussy. She has really taken to these protein drinks, even if she has nothing else, she will take this before heading to school. It then helps her think at school until her 'stomach wakes up' around lunchtime. My boys love it as well, it is now a regular breakfast supplement in addition to their regular food. We all love the taste, lovely chocolate flavour without being overwhelming. I use ½ water and ½ milk in the mix as the kids like this better, a handful of ice cubes and all shaken up nicely!

Delicioso

Posted by Reviewer1632734 on Jul 29, 2013

Delicioso, cremoso .

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1691963 on Jul 16, 2012

This protein powder becomes so creamy when put in a shaker, especially when mixed with berries. Yum!

Rich chocolate flavor

Posted by 5159999975156939738 on Jul 23, 2012

I love this product. It has a rich chocolate flavor that doesn't taste like chaulk or powder. I have recommended this product to my friends and family.