" 'V' as in 'Vanilla' and 'Versalitity' "

Posted by 5077240921882208334 on Apr 08, 2016

I really like all of the Chocolite shakes. They taste awesome, fill me up, and provide a whopping 24 grans of protein for only 150 calories and only 3 grams of carbs per shake. Chocolate Fudge Brownie is by far, my favorite flavor, but you can't beat the French Vanilla for versatility. You can add just about anything to it and it will go well. A great staple flavor. These shake are so convenient and quick to make. I make mine using chilled water, and add 3 Tablespoons of fat free half and half for a little extra creaminess. I simply put the mix and water into a 2 lb. size deli container along with 2 or 3 ice cubes, pop a snug fitting lid on it, and shake vigorously for a slow count of 30, and voila! To those who have written about problems with tiny clumps, I would say, that as with *any* dry powder, yes, it can happen. To remedy this, I simply deal with any clumps that might be in the powder while it is still DRY! Simple to break them while dry, not so much, once wet. Really though, I have seldom had a problem with this. Hope that I can always get this shake mix. In my opinion, it is the BEST! Also, I have not seen anyone beating iherb's prices on it, which really helps when you drink as many of these shakes as I do.

Good for a low price

Posted by 5394922779232050276 on Mar 31, 2016

Quite impressed by how well this worked for me and for such a low price. Would definitely recommend as a meal replacement. It tastes great with milk, not so much with water. I dont use this as a my workout protein, I prefer a whey protein isolate and cocentrate, but I loved using this a meal replacement.

hunger control

Posted by 5377285834052168005 on Mar 28, 2016

its great taste and good for loss weight

good

Posted by 4968157631638574002 on Jan 29, 2016

It's a great protin test good

Very delicious!!

Posted by 5200470230647201938 on Dec 11, 2015

I like the taste, and I will to , try other flavors.

best protein powder

Posted by 5606780008059554861 on Oct 15, 2015

best protein powder

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1687335 on Jun 28, 2015

Great protein, great taste, if a little sweet . . . in my opinion this isn't their best flavour, but it still warrants 5 stars AND is the best vanilla protein I have ever used. As a bonus, the spec. reads great as well . . .

Very good

Posted by 5465991882660597548 on Mar 26, 2015

I love this protein powder, it tastes really good. I use it in pancakes or just in yogurt with fruit. I also bake with it. But it is so bad that the price has been increased, now I can't order two packages at the same time because of the customs so I am looking for a new protein power I could order, but I really recommend this product.

Hoped for Richer Flavor

Posted by uprootfromoregon on Feb 10, 2015

I enjoyed the Chocolate Fudge Brownie protein so much that I ordered this version as well. The flavor isn't as rich, though the texture is still great. I no longer use this as I eliminated fake sugars from my diet and it sped up my digestion (like coffee), so I wasn't sure I was absorbing any of the protein content.

Delicious and so creamy

Posted by 5288035302028891426 on Sep 25, 2014

By far the best protein powder I've ever tried. So smooth and creamy, doesn't leave lumps like other brands. Beautiful flavour. I love mixing mine with almond milk in the magic bullet. Tastes like a milkshake, yum!