good

Posted by happydays on Jun 11, 2012

I put it in the blender with icecubes some milk and a teaspoon of instant coffee :)

Nice flavour but quite sweet

Posted by 5316326859401065321 on May 23, 2016

I like the flavour of this protein powder but I found that it was too sweet for me. If you don't like things that are particularly sweet, I wouldn't recommend this. I ended up diluting this with an unflavoured protein powder to finish it up. If you love sweet iced coffee, you'll love this! It mixed very smoothly for me.

nice taste but not strong

Posted by Reviewer2002506 on May 31, 2011

nice taste but not strong

Protein Shake

Posted by Yanushka on Jul 31, 2011

too much sweet...

good taste

Posted by themissingsock on Dec 13, 2012

this is one of the best meal replacements i've tasted and i usually take this with soy milk n chia seeds. works well with my sensitive stomach.

Great tasting product

Posted by 4751853086728989972 on Sep 17, 2013

It tastes like frapuccino, but with very mild scent of coffe - I would add some instant coffee for stronger taste. The only thing I didn't like about it is fructose among ingridients. Not good if you're on reduction/cut/diet.

Denne er kjempegod!

Posted by 5704781674087423233 on Jan 15, 2014

Jeg kjøpte denne for å blande den i morgenkaffen og den smaker kjempe godt. Har kun blandet den med melk til kaffen men er blitt avhengig av denne på morgenen.

Very good and satisfying.

Posted by 4896488273355024963 on Mar 20, 2014

This is a very good protein supplement. It's one to the best tasting shakes I've had. I didn't give it 5 stars because it causes me such bloating. However, I believe, if I drink even more water than I already do, then after a while my body will get used to this powder. Also, would be nice if this came in a hard plastic container with more servings.

good

Posted by 5388959640116600690 on Feb 19, 2016