Great

Posted by camillak on Jul 13, 2012

Great taste, easy to blend!

I loved it!

Posted by Reviewer1972764 on Jul 29, 2012

So tasty!

Great taste!

Posted by Reviewer1563302 on Sep 28, 2012

Tried this yesterday, for the very first time! It has a great taste and blends well. I think the brand Sci-tech nutrition have had the best tasting proteinpowders so far, but this is just as good! Will definately order again! It`s also a great choice for the times I require a low carb option.

Brazilian taste

Posted by 5282104742882691353 on Jan 19, 2013

I'm in love with it!!! The taste is so amazing!!! Wonderful!!! I can't wait to shop more!!!

Lanchinho delícia

Posted by 5264911940312484246 on Jun 09, 2014

Muito gostoso, ótima opção de lanche

Ok, nothing exceptional

Posted by 4975857092140547199 on Aug 15, 2014

Doesn't really taste like a cappucino but a teaspoon or two of instant coffee remedies this.

Toooo sweet! Hard to drink....

Posted by 4817408010795412715 on Mar 02, 2013

Unexpectedly sweet taste and it isn't similiar with the real cappuchino. Also it has rarher thin consistency, although I put 2 scoops as required. I feel upset with this product. Чересчур сладкий, хотя я сладкоежка по жизни, но это пить с удовольствием невозможно.

Very tasty

Posted by Reviewer1230481 on Nov 20, 2013

I really like this one. It tastes like cappuchino, and it's good mixed with chocolate protein powder or alone. I sometimes put it in my oat porridge, yum.

😊

Posted by 5559206839036018886 on Dec 05, 2013

👍

Ideal for those who can't find a tasteful protein

Posted by 5560917598895184327 on Jan 06, 2014

My wife has a very enhanced perception of flavors, so it's hard to find one protein that won't leave at least a bit of strangeness on her tongue. She is capable of identifying 3 ounces of glutamine (which has no flavor, for me) on my half-liter shaker, along with one or two other chocolate proteins... so, it's indeed a difficult person to please, when it comes to "powder foods". But this one, as inexpensive as it, it's one of the most desired supplements she has ever had. She takes it during the afternoon, along with a snack, as if it was a common capuccino beverage. Tastes awesome!