ok+

Posted by Reviewer1867528 on Dec 28, 2011

I'm very critical to protein powder because I don't like syntetic/fake taste. This one taste a bit syntetic when mixed with water, but tastes perfect when mixed with milk or youghurt.

Great fast food

Posted by 5303954933264349469 on Dec 09, 2013

This did not taste good in the beginning, but now I am used to the flawor and it does not taste as bad as it used to, but I do not think that it tastes like a brownie. it is a great meal when you are in a hurry.

Ideal for those who can't find a tasteful protein

Posted by 5560917598895184327 on Jan 06, 2014

My wife has a very enhanced perception of flavors, so it's hard to find one protein that won't leave at least a bit of strangeness on her tongue. She is capable of identifying 3 ounces of glutamine (which has no flavor, for me) on my half-liter shaker, along with one or two other chocolate proteins... so, it's indeed a difficult person to please, when it comes to "powder foods". But this one, as inexpensive as it, it's one of the most desired supplements she has ever had. The Capuccino is a even better flavor for the routine days, but the Chocolate Fudge is better when you want something "chocolatier" to taste as a dessert, for example.

great taste

Posted by 5400628632750295239 on Sep 18, 2012

Tastes great, not sure how safe some of the additives are though. Think i'll stick with my rice protein.

ChocoRite chocolate Fudge Brownie Protein

Posted by 4970659102212814353 on Nov 09, 2015

I notice the ad says Chocolite but my bag says ChocoRite AND the ad says 24 grams of protein but my bag of ChocoRite says 20 grams of protein. This is what I ordered so don't know what's going on. That said, I love the taste of this product and it mixes very well in my blender unlike the ChocoRite Chocolate that does not mix as well. I plan to order another bag and see if what I receive is Chocolite or ChocoRite and will check the protein grams. I just hope it tastes the same since there seems to have been a change made. I would give 5 stars but am deducting one for this confusion.

Good!

Posted by Reviewer2102328 on May 06, 2012

This protein powder is extremely hyped and not as "fantastic" and "heavenly" as some people are saying. Although it tastes better than many other protein powders. A little too sweet, but good!

Very good with the right ingredients

Posted by Reviewer3139725 on Jun 30, 2012

I first tried to shake it with water, and tought it tastet horribly sweet and artificial. BUT blended together with hole milk, it tasted like creamy milkshake. What a difference!Was also very good with hole milk and a shot of espresso in the shake.

great stuff!

Posted by 5047175715766189853 on Apr 01, 2016

I have been using this stuff for a few years and I love it! I mix it in a blender with ice, water, and pb2 and it tastes amazing, no clumps ! On the go I just throw it in my blender bottle and it takes a few minutes to get small clumps out but will blend smooth after a few mins.

a bit too sweet

Posted by 5227387403558081489 on Jun 13, 2016

compared with Nature's Bounty, this is much sweeter, I could only drink 1 scoop

Good!

Posted by marinanorway on Oct 21, 2012

Good chocolate protein, maybe a bit to sweet for my palate. I use it for making protein coffee.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »