Love it

Posted by 5024642343015439816 on Jun 01, 2012

Denne er kjempe god og fin å blande Creatine med. Smaker godt og går lett ned, litt tykk konsistens, men det er egentlig bare greit! Jeg blander den med melk, selv om det står at den skal blandes med vann, mest fordi jeg har godt av litt ekstra melk, men også fordi jeg synes det smaker bedre da. Har bestilt to til, de er veldig billige her og anbefales på det sterkeste. Du holder deg mett like lenge som et vanlig måltid og er deilig rett etter trening når du ikke orker noe fast.

ChocoRite Protein Shake Mix, Chocolate Fudge Brownie

Posted by surfgirl on May 20, 2012

This is the best proteinshake i have ever tried. The chocolate taste is so good! Mix one banana, one glass of milk, and one scoop chocolate protein and you'll get the best shake in the world! Yum!! Makes you full for hours. Perfect before and after workout, or even as a healthy dessert (put it in the freezer for about 30 minutes, and you have made yourself a tasty and healthy ice cream!

kjempegod

Posted by 5106584104797104015 on Jan 23, 2013

god shake, blir tykk og god i blender . veldig god smak

Very tasty

Posted by 4717731087784619802 on Apr 22, 2015

I decided to add some protein shake to my diet as support of my weight loss and workout program and at the same time to kill my cravings for sweets. Just love the taste of this one!!! Dissolves easy in water and still stay thick and tasty, usually i add 1 serving of acacia fiber to it which makes it thicker. I add pinch of cayenne pepper and ceylon cinnamon to add some extra kick to my metabolism and take it after my workout...Its my favorite taste so far, since i already ordered banana, vanilla and peanut butter by HealthSmart Foods, they all taste great, but as chocolate lover this one just hit the spot for me. Love that it has just 3 g effective carbs and 5 g fiber, has vitamins and minerals, and if you are weight watchers like me...its just great meal replacement if you are short on points that day (i always use it to replace my lunch if i have night out or dinner with family) Will add reviews to all other products i use to support my healthy weight loss, so if you like my review please let me know by clicking Yes and also feel free to check My iHerb page to see all my other reviews! Thank you!

AWESOME

Posted by HealthHelp4U on May 02, 2014

Very happy I bought this. Package is a nice size, that's the fantastic and makes awesome smoothies. It is a little rich so I end up using only one scoop when I just want it quick with almond milk. I have not used it with water. But it is very good with almond milk. If you want super thick blend it with a frozen banana.....thick enough you literally could freeze it and make ice cream like other posters said. This is the best meal replacement shake I have tried.....I will not be going back to other more expensive mixes. I use a magic bullet....( use the large blender container) Blend 2 scoops 1 1/2 c vanilla almond milk unsweetened 1 banana Handful of blueberries 1 t. Chia seeds Ice cubes Blend till smooth.....and WOW! It makes a ton....well over 16oz it is so thick yet light and airy almost like drinking a mousse shake YUM!

Meget godt proteinpulver

Posted by Reviewer2324489 on Jan 24, 2013

Bruker dette mye til baking, setter en meget god smak :-)

Best protein

Posted by Reviewer1150203 on Aug 18, 2012

Best protein ive tasted. they should lower the price so that its possible to order to packages on one order to Norway to avvoid customs :)

foodgasm!

Posted by Reviewer2196392 on May 24, 2012

Best. Protein. Evah! Love it! They should have it in 1, 2 and 3kg bags as well. Never discontinue please. If you simply put the protein powder in your mouth, it's like your eating a brownie :D True story brah!

Great Chocolate Flavor!

Posted by Reviewer3024463 on May 30, 2015

I got this delivered a few days ago and I can tell you that it has a great chocolate taste. There is no aftertaste of chalky taste to it at all like you get with some of the other protein shakes. I bought this to get more protein and lose some weight. I can honestly tell you that I have been using this for three days and I have lost 5 pounds so far. The 25 grams of protein that is in each serving leaves me feeling full. I was struggling every day with feeling hungry all the time and wanting to eat everything in sight but since using this, I haven't felt hungry at all. I mix mine with unsweetened vanilla almond milk and it tastes great and that combination has zero sugar. So i'm getting 25 grams of protein and no sugar per serving, you can't beat it. I am a customer for life of this product.

Protein Shake Mix

Posted by wandachavis on Jun 29, 2012

My morning ritual since gastric-bypass surgery in 2004 has included a chocolate protein shake. I have used several, but found ChocoRite about a year ago. I quickly made the switch from another very expensive protein shake... and this one even has fewer calories! Of all the flavors, Chocolate Fudge Brownie is my favorite! There is no vitamin taste to it and it mixes so smooth and easy! I travel frequently and use a ball shaker bottle to mix this in the hotel... then just pour it over ice. I love the price too here on iHerb! So glad I found this product... thanks to my niece!