Superb!

Posted by Reviewer1687335 on Sep 09, 2013

I am currently working my way through the range of flavours offered by Healthsmart Foods. So far, this one is a clear winner and now forms part of my first meal of the day. The specification reads well and the taste corresponds. I can't recommend them highly enough. One slight blemish, is that they don't offer a larger size, say 908 gr or 1 kg, as most other company's supplying a product of this nature, do.

good

Posted by happydays on Jun 11, 2012

I put it in the blender with icecubes some milk and a teaspoon of instant coffee :)

I LOVE this

Posted by surfgirl on May 20, 2012

I use it every morning to make myself the perfect cup of coffee. Just mix the protein with some milk and coffee of your choice. The cappuccino-protein gives the coffee a good, creamy and delicious taste! The perfect protein-coffee, Yum!

Perfect!

Posted by Sandrinha on May 24, 2012

Good amount of protein and taste identical to the real capuccino.

MEAL REPLACEMENT

Posted by Reviewer1695810 on Jun 13, 2011

GOOD CHOICE NO SUGAR HIGH PROTEIN

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2579171 on Dec 20, 2011

I got a package of the chocolate flavor of this product by mistake from iHerb a few months ago. I finally tasted it and found it too sweet but decided to order the Cappuccino flavor and liked it very much so ordered more and will continue to order it. It mixes in water easily. I mix mine with left over coffee from my coffee maker and add some 2% milk. It makes a very nice breakfast drink or snack.

Best

Posted by 5190463171108206175 on Apr 24, 2012

I will never ever buy another brand of protein shake! These are the best!

Great

Posted by camillak on Jul 13, 2012

Great taste, easy to blend!

I loved it!

Posted by Reviewer1972764 on Jul 29, 2012

So tasty!

Great taste!

Posted by Reviewer1563302 on Sep 28, 2012

Tried this yesterday, for the very first time! It has a great taste and blends well. I think the brand Sci-tech nutrition have had the best tasting proteinpowders so far, but this is just as good! Will definately order again! It`s also a great choice for the times I require a low carb option.