Perfect!

Posted by Sandrinha on May 24, 2012

Good amount of protein and taste identical to the real capuccino.

Great

Posted by camillak on Jul 13, 2012

Great taste, easy to blend!

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2579171 on Dec 20, 2011

I got a package of the chocolate flavor of this product by mistake from iHerb a few months ago. I finally tasted it and found it too sweet but decided to order the Cappuccino flavor and liked it very much so ordered more and will continue to order it. It mixes in water easily. I mix mine with left over coffee from my coffee maker and add some 2% milk. It makes a very nice breakfast drink or snack.

Delicious!

Posted by 5681098162857453230 on Jul 21, 2013

Taste like I'm drinking the real thing. Mixes well with water and milk.

Lanchinho delícia

Posted by 5264911940312484246 on Jun 09, 2014

Muito gostoso, ótima opção de lanche

Nice flavour but quite sweet

Posted by 5316326859401065321 on May 23, 2016

I like the flavour of this protein powder but I found that it was too sweet for me. If you don't like things that are particularly sweet, I wouldn't recommend this. I ended up diluting this with an unflavoured protein powder to finish it up. If you love sweet iced coffee, you'll love this! It mixed very smoothly for me.

Ok, nothing exceptional

Posted by 4975857092140547199 on Aug 15, 2014

Doesn't really taste like a cappucino but a teaspoon or two of instant coffee remedies this.

Toooo sweet! Hard to drink....

Posted by 4817408010795412715 on Mar 02, 2013

Unexpectedly sweet taste and it isn't similiar with the real cappuchino. Also it has rarher thin consistency, although I put 2 scoops as required. I feel upset with this product. Чересчур сладкий, хотя я сладкоежка по жизни, но это пить с удовольствием невозможно.

Ideal for those who can't find a tasteful protein

Posted by 5560917598895184327 on Jan 06, 2014

My wife has a very enhanced perception of flavors, so it's hard to find one protein that won't leave at least a bit of strangeness on her tongue. She is capable of identifying 3 ounces of glutamine (which has no flavor, for me) on my half-liter shaker, along with one or two other chocolate proteins... so, it's indeed a difficult person to please, when it comes to "powder foods". But this one, as inexpensive as it, it's one of the most desired supplements she has ever had. She takes it during the afternoon, along with a snack, as if it was a common capuccino beverage. Tastes awesome!

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2956707 on Sep 02, 2015

Good Flavor. The Nutra flora is a great benefit, cut down on the bowel problems I had with other shakes. Lost 10 pounds in 2 months.