great stuff!

Posted by 5047175715766189853 on Apr 01, 2016

I have been using this stuff for a few years and I love it! I mix it in a blender with ice, water, and pb2 and it tastes amazing, no clumps ! On the go I just throw it in my blender bottle and it takes a few minutes to get small clumps out but will blend smooth after a few mins.

ChocoRite chocolate Fudge Brownie Protein

Posted by 4970659102212814353 on Nov 09, 2015

I notice the ad says Chocolite but my bag says ChocoRite AND the ad says 24 grams of protein but my bag of ChocoRite says 20 grams of protein. This is what I ordered so don't know what's going on. That said, I love the taste of this product and it mixes very well in my blender unlike the ChocoRite Chocolate that does not mix as well. I plan to order another bag and see if what I receive is Chocolite or ChocoRite and will check the protein grams. I just hope it tastes the same since there seems to have been a change made. I would give 5 stars but am deducting one for this confusion.

ty

Posted by 5258237842230981504 on Dec 05, 2014

Best protein powder I've ever tasted. I do not know how good this protein or more absorbed in the body But the total is not bad

Filling shake

Posted by 4975857092140547199 on Aug 15, 2014

Nice flavour but quite sweet, adding more liquid than the recommended helps to take it down a notch.

Tasty!

Posted by 5379792458499750781 on Jul 02, 2014

But it just smells and tastes like regular chocolate to me. Also delicious!

Quality protein product

Posted by Reviewer1687335 on Mar 21, 2014

This ends up with 4 stars, purely because this is not my favourite taste from their selection - we are all different, thankfully. For me, Healthsmart protein is up there with the very best quality on the market and the taste ( in general ) is second to none. Highly recommended!

Pretty good!

Posted by Reviewer1230481 on Feb 27, 2014

Tastes like delicious chocolate! Good in smoothies, on its own, in yoghurt, in oat porridge, in pancakes etc. Highly recommended! :) (Only "negative" thing: If I eat too much of it I can eventually feel like I've had enough of the protein chocolate taste, but that goes for all protein powders/bars.)

Tasty Chocolate Fudge Brownie shake

Posted by 5246855587927808314 on Feb 13, 2014

Will be bought with next order.

Ideal for those who can't find a tasteful protein

Posted by 5560917598895184327 on Jan 06, 2014

My wife has a very enhanced perception of flavors, so it's hard to find one protein that won't leave at least a bit of strangeness on her tongue. She is capable of identifying 3 ounces of glutamine (which has no flavor, for me) on my half-liter shaker, along with one or two other chocolate proteins... so, it's indeed a difficult person to please, when it comes to "powder foods". But this one, as inexpensive as it, it's one of the most desired supplements she has ever had. The Capuccino is a even better flavor for the routine days, but the Chocolate Fudge is better when you want something "chocolatier" to taste as a dessert, for example.

Great fast food

Posted by 5303954933264349469 on Dec 09, 2013

This did not taste good in the beginning, but now I am used to the flawor and it does not taste as bad as it used to, but I do not think that it tastes like a brownie. it is a great meal when you are in a hurry.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »