too sweet!

Posted by Reviewer1001541 on Jul 16, 2012

sorry about the 3 score but it's not our favorite taste. it is too sweet. kunstig smak!

GOOD!!

Posted by 4672405341077660326 on Oct 13, 2012

Best protein powder ever!!

The best taste

Posted by 4830064353617030296 on Jun 11, 2014

This is so good!! I make ice cream,cakes using this product and my family love.

tasty.

Posted by Reviewer1062654 on Oct 12, 2012

Really good taste

Excellent addition to daily food!

Posted by JulianaNatal on Dec 02, 2013

Excellent addition to daily food! The flavor is mild, not too sweet, the texture is great. Dissolves very easily in water. Highly recommend to all.

My Favorite

Posted by 5077240921882208334 on Apr 08, 2016

I really like all of the Chocolite shakes. They taste awesome, fill me up, and provide a whopping 24 grans of protein for only 150 calories and only 3 grams of carbs per shake. Chocolate Fudge Brownie is by far, my favorite flavor. These shake are so convenient and quick to make. I make mine using chilled water, and add 3 Tablespoons of fat free half and half for a little extra creaminess. I simply put the mix and water into a 2 lb. size deli container along with 2 or 3 ice cubes, pop a snug fitting lid on it, and shake vigorously for a slow count of 30, and voila! To those who have written about problems with tiny clumps, I would say, that as with *any* dry powder, yes, it can happen. To remedy this, I simply deal with any clumps that might be in the powder while it is still DRY! Simple to break them while dry, not so much, once wet. Really though, I have seldom had a problem with this. Hope that I can always get this shake mix. In my opinion, it is the BEST! Also, I have not seen anyone beating iherb's prices on it, which really helps when you drink as many of these shakes as I do.

Posted by Reviewer1000639 on Jun 13, 2014

This protein powder tasted very good. I was a little skeptical, but I was pleasantly surprised. Full-bodied texture. I'm going to buy this again.

fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer1150050 on Jun 24, 2012

this protein taste great! mixes well with water, a good isolate protein. I also use it for baking

love it:)

Posted by Reviewer1192816 on Nov 12, 2013

Taste Very good:)i would by it again:)

Protein powder