Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials

HealthSmart Foods, Inc., Chocolite Protein, Chocolate Fudge Brownie, 14.7 oz (418 g)

Ideal for those who can't find a tasteful protein

Posted by 5560917598895184327 on Jan 06, 2014

My wife has a very enhanced perception of flavors, so it's hard to find one protein that won't leave at least a bit of strangeness on her tongue. She is capable of identifying 3 ounces of glutamine (which has no flavor, for me) on my half-liter shaker, along with one or two other chocolate proteins... so, it's indeed a difficult person to please, when it comes to "powder foods". But this one, as inexpensive as it, it's one of the most desired supplements she has ever had. The Capuccino is a even better flavor for the routine days, but the Chocolate Fudge is better when you want something "chocolatier" to taste as a dessert, for example.

Great fast food

Posted by 5303954933264349469 on Dec 09, 2013

This did not taste good in the beginning, but now I am used to the flawor and it does not taste as bad as it used to, but I do not think that it tastes like a brownie. it is a great meal when you are in a hurry.

great taste

Posted by 5400628632750295239 on Sep 18, 2012

Tastes great, not sure how safe some of the additives are though. Think i'll stick with my rice protein.

Wasn't too bad

Posted by 5568449681014944343 on Mar 09, 2013

The taste was quite yummy and when blendered with half a banana it is to die for. Turns out really thick and creamy. Does have a bit of a chemical smell to it and gave me really bad wind and bloating unfortunately.

TERRIBLE

Posted by Reviewer1324255 on Apr 15, 2013

Overall I can usually consume anything but even after trying to mask this shake with chocolate syrup it left a nasty after taste in my mouth. I couldn't continue using it. I gave it to my husband. He added a banana to it. He said that helped. Will not order again. This product didn't work for me but everybody is different.