HealthSmart Foods, Inc., Chocolite Protein, Chocolate Fudge Brownie, 14.7 oz (418 g)

Great Chocolate Flavor!

Posted by Reviewer3024463 on May 30, 2015

I got this delivered a few days ago and I can tell you that it has a great chocolate taste. There is no aftertaste of chalky taste to it at all like you get with some of the other protein shakes. I bought this to get more protein and lose some weight. I can honestly tell you that I have been using this for three days and I have lost 5 pounds so far. The 25 grams of protein that is in each serving leaves me feeling full. I was struggling every day with feeling hungry all the time and wanting to eat everything in sight but since using this, I haven't felt hungry at all. I mix mine with unsweetened vanilla almond milk and it tastes great and that combination has zero sugar. So i'm getting 25 grams of protein and no sugar per serving, you can't beat it. I am a customer for life of this product.

Pretty Good

Posted by Luddil on Dec 27, 2014

Great protein powder with no after taste.

Ideal for those who can't find a tasteful protein

Posted by 5560917598895184327 on Jan 06, 2014

My wife has a very enhanced perception of flavors, so it's hard to find one protein that won't leave at least a bit of strangeness on her tongue. She is capable of identifying 3 ounces of glutamine (which has no flavor, for me) on my half-liter shaker, along with one or two other chocolate proteins... so, it's indeed a difficult person to please, when it comes to "powder foods". But this one, as inexpensive as it, it's one of the most desired supplements she has ever had. The Capuccino is a even better flavor for the routine days, but the Chocolate Fudge is better when you want something "chocolatier" to taste as a dessert, for example.

Great fast food

Posted by 5303954933264349469 on Dec 09, 2013

This did not taste good in the beginning, but now I am used to the flawor and it does not taste as bad as it used to, but I do not think that it tastes like a brownie. it is a great meal when you are in a hurry.

great taste

Posted by 5400628632750295239 on Sep 18, 2012

Tastes great, not sure how safe some of the additives are though. Think i'll stick with my rice protein.