Amazing

Posted by 5546867395064409908 on May 06, 2014

Really good taste of chocolate. But haven't tried it in baking yet! -.-

Yummy product!

Posted by 4884676203790744173 on May 06, 2014

I bought this in the hope that it will aide in my slimming process and at the same time enjoy a nice shake. Viola! This product taste great! It does not clump up and it tastes great! Enjoy this product to the max!

niam

Posted by 5454308220116805356 on May 06, 2014

very tasty, it has strong chocolate flavor. I mix 2 scoops of this powder with milk and one bannana

AWESOME

Posted by HealthHelp4U on May 02, 2014

Very happy I bought this. Package is a nice size, that's the fantastic and makes awesome smoothies. It is a little rich so I end up using only one scoop when I just want it quick with almond milk. I have not used it with water. But it is very good with almond milk. If you want super thick blend it with a frozen banana.....thick enough you literally could freeze it and make ice cream like other posters said. This is the best meal replacement shake I have tried.....I will not be going back to other more expensive mixes. I use a magic bullet....( use the large blender container) Blend 2 scoops 1 1/2 c vanilla almond milk unsweetened 1 banana Handful of blueberries 1 t. Chia seeds Ice cubes Blend till smooth.....and WOW! It makes a ton....well over 16oz it is so thick yet light and airy almost like drinking a mousse shake YUM!

Quality protein product

Posted by Reviewer1687335 on Mar 21, 2014

This ends up with 4 stars, purely because this is not my favourite taste from their selection - we are all different, thankfully. For me, Healthsmart protein is up there with the very best quality on the market and the taste ( in general ) is second to none. Highly recommended!

Number one!

Posted by Reviewer2746921 on Mar 17, 2014

One of the best I`v ever tasted!

Taste good

Posted by 4756145448948147181 on Mar 12, 2014

Very delicious, i use it on my chocolate desserts

Pretty good!

Posted by Reviewer1230481 on Feb 27, 2014

Tastes like delicious chocolate! Good in smoothies, on its own, in yoghurt, in oat porridge, in pancakes etc. Highly recommended! :) (Only "negative" thing: If I eat too much of it I can eventually feel like I've had enough of the protein chocolate taste, but that goes for all protein powders/bars.)

Good

Posted by 5509743808626315493 on Feb 21, 2014

It was delivered fast and ok, closed.

Best chocolate protein ever!

Posted by 4871291256446041373 on Feb 20, 2014

The title says it. I wish they would make it bigger;)