Tastes great

Posted by Reviewer1504819 on Jan 30, 2008

My wife won't drink any protein drink that doesn't taste good, but she says that this one tastes great!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1523077 on Aug 27, 2007

I don't believe in Soy and try to stay away from Cow based Dairy. So egg white protein is my best choice. Works great in fruit smoothies. Would buy from iherb but it's one of the few products that is not priced as well as competitors.

Healthy N Fit, 100% Egg Protein, Vanilla Ice Cream Flavor, 2 lbs

Posted by Reviewer1243295 on Dec 14, 2008

Great taste. Makes a great smoothie with organic pure cocoa and some rice dream with a frozen banana.

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1691663 on Jun 03, 2008

I have tried a few proteins over the years and I really enjoy this one. I've been using it for 3 years now. I like it because it has very few ingredients like artificial sweeteners and other junk. I wouldn't say it tastes like Vanilla Ice Cream but it's not bad by any means (I like it enough to keep buying it). I usually mix it with soy milk, frozen fruit, stevia, almond butter, and ice and it makes a tasty shake. I also like it because it is simply protein, which gives me the freedom to balance the carbs and fat to my liking. The mild vanilla flavor allows you to add other ingredients to tailor the taste to your liking for a given day. We have a Vitamix blender which mixes anything well so I'm not sure if it dissolves well in a shaker. I definitely recommend this product.

mr. misfit

Posted by Reviewer2050320 on Apr 23, 2008

I had been using a whey protein supplement for a number of years. My body seems to metabolise this egg protein supplement much more comprehensively; with the bonus of less phlegm production.

Very Good

Posted by Reviewer1429945 on Dec 01, 2007

It is excellent mixed up in smoothies. A bit bitter in water but I use Jarrow whey for that post workouts.

Great protein powder

Posted by Reviewer2947980 on Aug 23, 2009

Excellent for smoothies. I use my blender to make green smoothies and this powder is perfect. Light flavor that blends in well.

The Only One I Like

Posted by Reviewer3072039 on Jan 16, 2009

I've tried a lot of protein powders and many of them are awful. I don't use soy because it has a negative effect on the thyroid gland. I keep going back to this one because I can mix it with other things and it gets the job done without dominating in flavor. I mix it in milk with cocoa powder and a little agave sweetener. The most tolerable protein powder I've found.

Too Sweet

Posted by Reviewer2797113 on Sep 03, 2009

I like this product but there is too much sweetner

Great Protein

Posted by Reviewer2643727 on Sep 12, 2007

Good source of animal protein for those who don't like or can't take whey or cassein. Mixes well and is easier to digest than soy

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »