Pretty good

Posted by Reviewer2686028 on Sep 22, 2011

Doesn't taste as good as other egg proteins I've had, but still a nice product.

Best Protein Source!!

Posted by Reviewer3174354 on May 14, 2010

My No.1 Supplement for bodybuilding!! i can not live without it :) with Hemp Protein & Enzymes! The only thing i dont like about the product is the strong sugar taste.. they should reduce on the stevia.

Very good quality protein

Posted by Reviewer1040559 on Nov 13, 2009

As this is pure protein, I particularly like to use this in combination with other protein powders that have more carbohydrate content than I care for. Mixes well.

HealthNFit Egg Protein

Posted by Reviewer1250414 on Jan 04, 2008

This stuff is pretty good. Add a few blueberries and mango chunks, blend it up with almond milk. Yummy breakfast drink for the ride to work!

Not for me

Posted by Reviewer2140122 on Mar 01, 2012

Tasted very chemically. Also didn't like the ODOR that is let off (if you know what I mean.) Very offensive BUT my husband loves it and it works well for him.

Worst protein powder ever

Posted by Reviewer3040869 on Sep 27, 2012

I would not even give this product one star if I could. I opened the container and was hit with a very rotten smell. To be completely fair, I decided to try one serving. It tastes as bad as it smells. AWFUL stuff.

not for me

Posted by Reviewer3181322 on Dec 05, 2011

I keep forcing myself to be ok with the taste but to me it is terrible and has terrible after taste.....

Eggs

Posted by Reviewer2303733 on May 22, 2008

Great Product with exercise I have lost 20 lbs on with this product. No other protein has worked for me.

protein

Posted by Reviewer1969944 on Mar 17, 2010

tastes awful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't know how well it might work. I cannot get beyond the taste.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »