10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Healthy N Fit, Anabolic Amino 10,000, 360 Tablets

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Only product of balanced amino acids with basicly no carbs.

Posted by Reviewer2362151 on Feb 06, 2010

This is a great product. Added protein without creating gas. I am type A blood type = not good at digestion. I have been using this product for 3 months. It is wonderful for on the go protein. If I am hungry I take 5 tablets & 15 minutes later hunger is gone. Replaces at least a couple of meals or snacks per day. I am going to try to use it more. On a daily basis I also take a little Glutamine, Arginine, Phenylalanine, Tyrosine, & Threonine. (Other main sources of protein are whey, turkey, beef) This is a great product. The other details are just what I currently try to do, & I am still far from perfect, searching. I have heard a complaint that the tablets are large. This is not a problem for me, I can take all 5 in one gulp of water. Just be careful if you have a small throat & be sure to take enough water or liquid to wash them down to your stomach.

The only one supplement I take before workout

Posted by Reviewer3025430 on Dec 21, 2011

I take it five minutes before my workout. It really lift my energy. Just love it.

the best ANABOLIC AMINO EVER I DO LOVE THIS PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer2490333 on Jan 06, 2012

the best anabolic ever created thanks for you people am satisfied 100 % THE BEST SERVICE I GOT EVER

The best amino product

Posted by 5645817360717157620 on Jun 20, 2012

Cheap, save time and effective!!!

Excellence product

Posted by 4759786368342493424 on Aug 07, 2013

I think it good for me. and this product can help me to fitness better than beforetime.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »