• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of one bottles per order can be imported.

• Customer Ratings

Sí funciona

Posted by mjvivancos on Apr 24, 2016

Lo tomo hace 6 meses y he notado que no me obsesiono tanto con los problemas de trabajo. Sobre la reducción de ganas de comer dulce no he notado nada.

5htp

Posted by Reviewer2445419 on Apr 07, 2016

helps to make me tired

Great support for sleep

Posted by AIM-FOR-GOOD-HEALTH on Mar 16, 2016

5-HTP gives you tryptophan what the body needs to produce its own serotonin which enables you to fall asleep. As we age (or reach menopause), we produce much less serotonin and for many sleep becomes a problem. Great supplement, great brand and highly effective solution for insomnia. My advice is to take it immediately before getting into bed otherwise your brain will get the message that you want to stay awake and will take action to counter its effects - that's been my experience of some 20 years of using this. In the end I fully resolved my issue by addressing over-stressed adrenals (which is often a big factor in today's society and for women in menopause especially when symptoms go on for years). I took the herb Schizandra for my adrenals - miracle stuff. I am now cured of Chronic fatigue and insomnia after 9 years of searching for a solution to my sleep issues. (Feel free to go to my Iherb page by clicking on my username too see my 100 plus reviews)

Good product

Posted by 5329373331790004729 on Mar 07, 2016

I have used this product for the period of about 3 weeks when I had a slight depression due to personal issues. My personal opinion is that it works. It just takes some time to do so. I can't say for sure that I got better because of it or it was just a placebo but I believe it helped me. It is also said that it helps with insomnia as serotonin itself is connected to melatonin.What I like about it is that it is natural. Unlike all antidepressants that are synthetic 5htp is a seed extract that is being transformed into serotonin in the brain. That's why it is not considered as a drug but as a food supplement. As a conclusion I'd say give it a try and see how you are going to react. Don't expect any psychological or side effects from it. You would also need to take it some time before it has any affect as it is based on a storage principle.

Amazing result !!!

Posted by 5685627838222225887 on Feb 25, 2016

I tried it out for sleep disorder, but it helped me with my sleep and more. It calmed me down and made me function better in the day time. Thank you

skallen

Posted by 4706105427981277240 on Jan 22, 2016

Bought this for my daughter to help with relieving her migraines. Must be working since she has not complained about them recently. The article I read recommended 1 tablet 3X a day along with fish oil and B6. Hope it works for whomever tries it.

Makes me sleep well and wake up better.

Posted by Reviewer1020493 on Sep 30, 2015

I took for lack of sleep, difficult to get up with short time sleep. Even only slept 30minutes, I could easily wake up with no tired of feeling to do daily. I was afraid that how 1 piece of capsule effect this much. It really helped me. Thank you.

subtle but effective

Posted by HealthandBeautyGirl on Apr 27, 2015

I am taking this for sleep and stress issues. I take 1 50mg capsule in the morning. I am definitely sleeping better with this and it seems to even get better the longer I take it. This, along with Rhodiola rosea by Nature's Answer (100mg mid-afternoon) plus 18mg of Iron all are making a positive impact on my sleep. I took one at a time to start so I know what is making an impact and all 3 of these are helping my sleep. I also notice my stress level is not as high with the 5-htp and Rhodiola. I hope this review helps someone else. Please see my page for more reviews and info!

hi

Posted by 4993442672071195237 on Feb 27, 2015

Good product and I would recommend it Thank you

very good product

Posted by 5485321716055241732 on Jan 08, 2015

I have been using this product for a month , I feel that really did work with me .