Works Great...Don't like the side effects

Posted by 5567285758154256357 on Oct 14, 2012

I bought 7 Keto after hearing about it on Dr. Oz. I am late 30's and have struggled with my weight my entire 30's. I tried it and it works GREAT!! When I worked out I would pour sweat! Which means it was working, I noticed muscle defination very quickly as well. I was HAPPY!! I noticed I started having acne so I figured it was from exercising. I started using a acne meds to help control it and wasn't working....hmmm I did some research and well that is a side effect from taking 7-Keto. I didn't hear of this effecting others so I stopped taking it and within two days it cleared up! I started taking 7-Keto again and I broke out in the same areas all over again. Not only did I break out but I noticed my hair and nails started growing fairly quickly as well for some that is a added bonus for me not so much, I don't like having to wax my eyebrows everyother day. So over all it works I was losing weight consistantly an average of 1-2 lbs a week with the help of Weight Watchers as well. However the acene really bothered me so I stopped using it. Would give 5 stars for being effective however I hate having acne that are not treatable all the time.

More energy

Posted by ManxKat on Dec 13, 2012

I have not noticed weight reduction but there is water weight reduction and more energy plus a better mood.

If I lose the weight, it's great.

Posted by Reviewer3045632 on Mar 22, 2012

It's only been a couple of weeks, we'll see.