Healthy Origins, 7-Keto, 100 mg, 60 Veggie Caps

Recommended

Posted by Reviewer3296646 on Sep 14, 2012

Appears to have the benefits of DHEA without the bad side effects which caused me to stop taking DHEA. Recommended.

for some conditions it helps me

Posted by Reviewer2525926 on Oct 10, 2012

I'm having problems with adrenal fatique and I notice that when I'm feeling tired from too much stress, 7-keto helps with getting my energy back. However, when I'm tired for other reasons, it doesn't make a difference. Because I don't take it every day, I cannot say it works for wheightloss.

Works Great...Don't like the side effects

Posted by 5567285758154256357 on Oct 14, 2012

I bought 7 Keto after hearing about it on Dr. Oz. I am late 30's and have struggled with my weight my entire 30's. I tried it and it works GREAT!! When I worked out I would pour sweat! Which means it was working, I noticed muscle defination very quickly as well. I was HAPPY!! I noticed I started having acne so I figured it was from exercising. I started using a acne meds to help control it and wasn't working....hmmm I did some research and well that is a side effect from taking 7-Keto. I didn't hear of this effecting others so I stopped taking it and within two days it cleared up! I started taking 7-Keto again and I broke out in the same areas all over again. Not only did I break out but I noticed my hair and nails started growing fairly quickly as well for some that is a added bonus for me not so much, I don't like having to wax my eyebrows everyother day. So over all it works I was losing weight consistantly an average of 1-2 lbs a week with the help of Weight Watchers as well. However the acene really bothered me so I stopped using it. Would give 5 stars for being effective however I hate having acne that are not treatable all the time.

More energy

Posted by ManxKat on Dec 13, 2012

I have not noticed weight reduction but there is water weight reduction and more energy plus a better mood.

Healthy Origins, 7-Keto

Posted by Reviewer1632997 on Apr 08, 2012

I’ve noticed an improvement with my energy level since I started Healthy Origins, 7-Keto, and no stomach upset. This is a product I will continue to take.