10% Off Orders Over $40!

Healthy Origins, 7-Keto, 100 mg, 60 Veggie Caps

highly recommend

Posted by Reviewer3230343 on Apr 16, 2012

I highly recommend this supplement. Felt a difference within a couple of days, more energy, less pain in joints. Haven't lost any weight yet but my clothes seem looser than they were. Feel better than I have in a long time.

Healthy Origins, 7-Keto

Posted by Reviewer1632997 on Apr 08, 2012

I’ve noticed an improvement with my energy level since I started Healthy Origins, 7-Keto, and no stomach upset. This is a product I will continue to take.

for some conditions it helps me

Posted by Reviewer2525926 on Oct 10, 2012

I'm having problems with adrenal fatique and I notice that when I'm feeling tired from too much stress, 7-keto helps with getting my energy back. However, when I'm tired for other reasons, it doesn't make a difference. Because I don't take it every day, I cannot say it works for wheightloss.

Works Great...Don't like the side effects

Posted by 5567285758154256357 on Oct 14, 2012

I bought 7 Keto after hearing about it on Dr. Oz. I am late 30's and have struggled with my weight my entire 30's. I tried it and it works GREAT!! When I worked out I would pour sweat! Which means it was working, I noticed muscle defination very quickly as well. I was HAPPY!! I noticed I started having acne so I figured it was from exercising. I started using a acne meds to help control it and wasn't working....hmmm I did some research and well that is a side effect from taking 7-Keto. I didn't hear of this effecting others so I stopped taking it and within two days it cleared up! I started taking 7-Keto again and I broke out in the same areas all over again. Not only did I break out but I noticed my hair and nails started growing fairly quickly as well for some that is a added bonus for me not so much, I don't like having to wax my eyebrows everyother day. So over all it works I was losing weight consistantly an average of 1-2 lbs a week with the help of Weight Watchers as well. However the acene really bothered me so I stopped using it. Would give 5 stars for being effective however I hate having acne that are not treatable all the time.

More energy

Posted by ManxKat on Dec 13, 2012

I have not noticed weight reduction but there is water weight reduction and more energy plus a better mood.