Healthy Origins, 7·Keto, 100 mg, 7 Veggie Caps

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

AMAZING !!

Posted by Reviewer2262702 on Mar 25, 2012

My husband and I are extreme fitness junkies.Advanced weightlifters and body sculpters.My spouse has suffered for years with fatigue and other issues.He finally was diagnosed with Low T and Thyroid Dysfunction(no thyroid level at all nor Testerone9life threatening low) He was put on Androgel and Synthroid.Still fatigue has plagued him.He entered a fitness competition and I was looking again for more supplements to give him as I am his nutritionist.Came across these.All I can say is AMAZING.For the first time his cloudy mental fatigue is lifted.He felt amazing after only on these a few days.He, for first time I have EVER known him to,is waking up clear minded instead of still tired after good nite sleep.He has taken so many things with promise of relief of symptoms, including his Synthroid tabs, to find no relief at all.These are amazing.I have researched them from a nuttional and medical standpoint for us and will pass this along to those who might find it helpful.The dosage for weightloss is recommeded 200 mg per day taken 100 mg morning/ 100mg evening.Also note that 12 weeks is also recommended course of time for fatloss/weightloss.After 12 weeks,the dosage of 100mg per daily for maintanence dosage is recommended(however these are completely safe to take long term at higher dosage if needed).Also notable, is this pill also improves immune system,muscle mass and leaner mass (good info for fitness nuts) also improves mental clarity and focus,and fatigue.I HIGHLY recommend this supplement and I will be sticking with this particular brand.It seems to be good in purity and strenghth.Just rememeber there is no miracle pill for weight and fat loss, but these taken during a nutritional and fitness plan of action can gain additional results beyond doing so with no supplement.Typical results in taking these for weightloss are in a 12 week plan followed wisely can produce an addtional 8-11 lbs more than those not taking it will lose alone.

Free sample

Posted by Reviewer1617001 on Mar 12, 2012

This was a free sample, so I thought I'd try it. I like that it comes in veggie caps. I'm almost out, so I guess I'll have to pay the next time. 7-Keto is really good for adrenal fatigue, and it doesn't have the side effects that DHEA has for me.

Ordered the trial, now waiting the full package to arrive

Posted by Reviewer2589776 on Mar 23, 2012

This was a freebie of my order and I did not expect anythign special out of it as normally being rather sceptic againsta these kind of products. But what a surprise, I definitely notice a difference after using this for 7 days. Did not felt as cold as usually (winters here are freezing), my weigth kept low and more energy and better sleep. Hence, I have ordered more of this now.

WOW, lots of energy

Posted by Reviewer2698290 on Mar 01, 2012

first time I tried these and I got alot more energy thru the day

Yeah i am man

Posted by Betatester on Jun 28, 2012

Cool thing. When i use only 3-4 of this caps i suddenly begin FEEL sex like 20 year teen. This thing i will use till i don`t feel enough or till i die.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »