Fighting Inflammation

Posted by 5630824526506231067 on Apr 25, 2015

Used in conjunction with Healthy Origins, Now Foods, NAC, (N-Acetyl Cysteine), 600 mg, 100 Veggie Caps (NOW-00085)and Jarrow Formulas, L-Glutamine, 750 mg, 120 Capsules (JRW-15012)to help boost my glutathione levels, this has been a real winner at taking inflammation out of a very tired, arthritis-filled post-injury/surgery knee. I really notice the difference when I stop taking it, with the joint becoming angry and fluid filled.

Soother

Posted by 5485951632908139042 on Jul 01, 2014

This is great for internal inflammation. I have alot of it through my body, but mainly in the digestive system and when I stop taking this, I really norice it.

Did the research

Posted by Reviewer2069053 on Oct 11, 2012

What you should buy is pure R-ALA, not this (mixture of S- and R-ALA). I did the research, and this form of ALA is not the one to buy, regardless of brand. You can find R Lipoic Acid (aka R-ALA) on iHerb, too.

Appropriate for Andy Cutler's protocol

Posted by tigercho on Aug 30, 2012

this can be used with good effect for preparing smaller doses - 25,50 mg of lipoic acid for mercury detox with the Andy Cutler protocol. It's dirt cheap and effective.

not for me

Posted by Reviewer1052411 on Feb 29, 2012

Ordered these because they seemed to have fewer filler ingredients and were a lower dose. Unfortunately they gave me migraine. Going back to Drs Best.

efficient and prompt

Posted by Reviewer2472203 on Jan 27, 2012

I've had at least 3 re-orders already from iHerb of a vitamin that I constantly take. They deliver promptly and make it easy for me to track my order through their email updates. The orders do arrive within the time frame as promised (and it has been in 2 continents by far). They have a link, too, for swift re-ordering right from your inbox, and lately, I've been entitled to price reductions.... It also happens that the product I order is just the right one. A similar product in health stores have some other ingredients that are not suitable for my needs...They also seem to have more than one brand of the same generic product for more choices.

No bad reactions

Posted by Reviewer1276356 on Nov 28, 2011

I was using 50mg and had change about a week ago to 100mg. I'm felling good.

Part of a supplement regimen

Posted by Reviewer1156204 on Nov 01, 2011

I've used this Healthy Origins ALA (Lipoic Acid)for some years now as part of a "cocktail" of supplements with anit-oxidant and blood sugar control properties. Results are subjective in terms of how I feel, but my bookings with the local diabetes clinic have dropped to every 6 months from every 3, and my blood test results please even my GP - a person who keeps raising the bar on me!

the best