Posted by 5280615812874896036 on Mar 26, 2016

I am in a pre diabetic state and take this to control my glucose levels, alongside vitamin D and a b complex.

Healthy Origins, Alpha Lipoic Acid, 300 mg, 150 Capsules

Posted by 4863233156325070095 on Dec 24, 2015

My podiatrist put me on this supplement and I've been buying and using this product from my local health food store, this was a better deal and that is why I bought 2 bottles.I will buy again from iHerb

DO NOT USE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by 4694064749721744211 on Sep 24, 2015

I CAN'T STRESS ENOUGH HOW DANGEROUS THIS SUPPLEMENT IS. I'VE BEEN USING THIS FOR A MONTH NOW AND I'VE NOTICED AN ENORMOUS HAIR LOSS...I USUALLY DON'T LOSE MORE THAN A FEW HAIRS A DAY BUT WITH THIS I'VE BEEN LOOSING IT TREMENDOUSLY,I DIDN'T EVEN CONNECT IT WITH THE SUPPLEMENT UNTIL TODAY...I'VE LOST SO MUCH HAIR THAT IT'S SO VISIBLE NOW,AND I HAD QUITE A LOT OF HAIR AND IT WAS STRONG,SO I GOOGLE SIDEEFFECTS OF ALPHA LIPOIC ACID AND THE HAIR LOSS IS REPORTED QUITE A LOT.

Charge the cells...

Posted by 5233383557696211263 on Jun 17, 2015

During my fight against cancer I have read a lot about Alpha Lipoic Acid. Seems to do a lot of good, but what appealed most to me seems to be its function in helping to charge the cells with energy. That's what I want!

alpha lipoic acid

Posted by Finland- on Mar 28, 2015

I have used this for several months 600mg per day. Improve memory, and I feel more energetic.

As described, works well, good price

Posted by 5329944388108570760 on Dec 20, 2014

I've used this product before,but not your site. Your site is awesome. I'll be back

Excellent product

Posted by 5433254532286213877 on Oct 01, 2014

Antioxidants potentiator of great interesting even with administration of an antioxidant complex

Superb!

Posted by shanesda on Aug 15, 2014

I bought one for myself and one for my mom. I didn't notice anything on me, but my mom and I noticed the change on her skin dramatically. All the wrinkles on her face and body have been visibly decreased. She only takes one capsule per day and the bottle can last for 5 months. I'll buy it again when it runs out.

Happy with these