Healthy Origins, Astaxanthin, 4 mg, 150 Softgels

Reviews 1-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

NOT a good quality astaxanthin!!

Posted by Reviewer1391297 on Jun 04, 2012

It might be a good price, but the quality isn't good. I had been taking the NOW brand for a long time, then decided to try Healthy Origins, due to the price and the amount that you get. Whereas I had been able to comfortably go without sunglasses with the NOW brand, I found myself always squinting with this brand. Its inferior quality became clear today when I went for a walk, without suntan lotion, and ended up getting a bright red sunburn. With the other brand, I would have gotten just the lightest hint of color from that same walk. I'm not even going to bother finishing off the bottle, I'm going back to my old brand.

Surprise!!

Posted by Reviewer3144123 on Feb 05, 2013

I take H.O. Astaxantin (BioAstin) a few years now. Last week I placed a new order. Based on the supplementfacts it suddenly is no longer BioAstin Astaxantin and contains now soy !!

Does nothing.

Posted by Reviewer1402842 on Oct 06, 2011

I've tried this for a couple of months and can't tell that it does anything.

Terrible Smell

Posted by Reviewer2139243 on Dec 05, 2011

I don't know why no one mentioned how terrible the fishy smell is in this astaxanthin. I threw the bottle out because taking one pill made me have to throw up and the next day my urine smelled like fish all day long. I can't take the smell so this was a waste of money for me.

Negative reaction!

Posted by Reviewer1715581 on Sep 21, 2013

I had high hopes for this product, but Astaxanthin did not work for me. It produced great sleepiness and I felt totally tired from he first doze. After several days, I stopped taking this product and my energy returned to normal. This may work for others, but I had a negative reaction. Healthy Origins' products are generally very good in quality. This particular one did not live up to the hype surrounding it.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »