Excellent!!

Posted by Scottishdave on Oct 20, 2011

Bioastin astaxanthin is the highest quality form. Great value, superlative supplement for anti-oxidant protection of the skin, eyes and brain. Destroys inflammatory conditions in the body in days at 12mg/day. Amazing results with family members for osteoarthritis and other inflammatory conditions unsuccessfully treated with painkillers at this dosing. Works in days too. Formula is non gmo in a statement from Healthy Origins- 'the Vitamin E is naturally derived from the Astaxanthin raw material. All ingredients are Non-GMO.'

Amazing!!!

Posted by Reviewer1581616 on Dec 18, 2011

After watching Dr. Mercola on Dr. Oz's show, we decided to try it. My husband has had painful osteoarthritis of his right hand with red swollen knuckles for about 6 years. He took astaxanthin for 2 days and we were shocked to see the swelling disappear. It has also helped his knee tendonitis (from years of running) and climbing stairs is so easy now.

Posted by Reviewer1906911 on Jun 30, 2011

My eyesight has improved and my skin looks a lot healthier and less lined. I am very impressed, Astaxanthin is now my number one supplement!

✓✓✓

Posted by Reviewer1946996 on Nov 17, 2011

I suffer from bad eczema and my body is very sensitive to eating many different foods. Thought I'd give this product a try and it really does help with reducing inflammation significantly. If I do happen to eat the wrong thing now it seems my body is much more resilient and don't break out as severely. My eczema is much better off now.

Sun Protection

Posted by Reviewer2997991 on Jun 15, 2011

I think this is supposed to help protect the skin among other benefits and I can attest to that. Have been golfing 3 times in the past week in 100+ temps (no sunscreen) and no sign of sunburn.

Better than expected

Posted by Reviewer1595435 on Jul 24, 2011

This product far surpasses my expectations. A chalazion I had on my upper eyelid for over a year began to drain within a week, I have stamina when exercising beyond belief and don't get as easily winded. I've only been taking Astaxanthin for about a month and look forward to any other benefits it can provide.

sundamaged skin

Posted by Reviewer2541665 on Aug 03, 2011

I have so far only used one bottle of Astaxanthin, I take 3 a day, and alreay two very bad and rather large sundamaged spots on my face are reciding

. amazing stuff

Posted by Reviewer2940012 on Jun 25, 2012

Good stuff. I've used it for many months now. I see improvement in my eczema (it's almost cleared up) and my farsightedness is better too. I also take Vit D3 and Pterostilbene, a relative of Resveratrol. I take one 4 mg Astaxanthin in the morning and 1 before bed at night. I was amazed the first week I started this. Every day I could see a progression in the healing. Most of the scale was gone in two weeks, the deep healing of some spots has taken longer. True it takes time to heal but nothing else has worked at all. I now have new skin and some scare tissue where I had scale like things, easily bruised skin and light inflammation. There are some spots that remain ruff to the touch but even those spots appear nearly normal in bright light. I'll keep taking this stuff even after this skin condition is completely gone. I don't want it back. I had it for almost 15 years. The only draw back: In comparison to my siblings, I'm pink. But I consider it a dark manly shade of pink.

Protects skin from sun damage and prevents and reduces wrinkles

Posted by SEEKING-HEALTH on Nov 11, 2014

On Products-With-Reviews page, I have more reviews of other products I have bought and used. Astaxanthin works as an internal sunscreen. It can radically reduce your risk of developing severe sunburn and related skin damage. It takes several weeks for the dose to build up to achieve UV protection, and to help improve your skin’s overall moisture balance and elasticity. I like Astaxanthin as an antiaging supplement. The Astaxanthin will capture the free radicals before they hit the collagen. When you keep your elastin and collagen healthy, you prevent and reduce wrinkles.

No more pain

Posted by Reviewer1305426 on Jun 01, 2011

My husband and I power walk 3 days a week and we include walking "the stairs" in Santa Monica. Years ago when I tried to tackle the stairs my legs hurt so bad for days after, I could not walk. This time I started taking Astaxanthin a week before trying to conquer those darn stairs. At 45 years old, I went up and down those stairs and had no pain after. I now enjoy my power walks and the stairs. My husband had pain in the joints of his fingers and he said he forgot he had pain since taking this product. My parents now take this product and have been noticing slight changes in their health as well. I will never be without this product. Oh I have been sleeping better as well.