Super

Posted by 5436794700754343401 on Nov 27, 2013

I have used this product (and my son also) over a year now and I love it!

May be OK, but smells terrible

Posted by Reviewer1467651 on Nov 22, 2013

I have been taking various brands of astaxanthin for many years... but this one smells just like, you know what, and I mean that literally!! The company says that they are aware of this smell issue as others have called in, but that testing revels no problem with content. I am concerned.

Good but can be better as well!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

Astaxanthin is one of the best supplements to take. Known as the king of carotenoids, it is a powerful antioxidant that can be readily enter the blood brain barrier to protect the brain and prevent neurodegenerative diseases, greatly increase athletic performance and stamina and shorten recovery time, increase eye vision and protect the eye from UV light, protect skin from sunburn (unusual benefits), anti inflammatory, halt cancer growth, improve immune system, never becomes pro-oxidant (even vitamin C can become oxidant), prevent cardiovascular diseases, alleviates carpal tunnel syndrome, joints pain, protects against UV light and others! Personally, the most felt effect is the improvement in athletic performance. I felt that I can tolerate the pain when running at fast constant speed for much longer distance. After exercising, the body is less likely to ache as well. Another important benefit is the prevention of sunburn. I have fair skin and tend to get sunburn easily. After taking Astaxanthin, I can last long hours under the sun without getting burn. Most people will need to take 2-3 softgels (8-12 mg daily) for maximum benefits. Astanxanthin used to be a lot cheaper before appearing on TV (Dr Oz). Prices have increased quite a lot but this isn’t too expensive. The softgel is made of gelatin (not for vegetarians), small and easy to swallow. Note that Astaxanthin inhibits nitric oxide. Nitric oxide is needed in body but can be harmful if produced in excess. It works as a vasodilator and it is important in men’s penile erections as well. I have tried dosing at 20mg daily and it does affect penile erection. I do not eliminate that the fact that this can be placebo which seems highly unlikely. Generally, it’s best to just stick to lower dosages. It used to be the cheapest per mg but not longer. Check out my page for more reviews!

EYES

Posted by Reviewer1084808 on Oct 23, 2013

GOOD

stumpfgyongyi

Posted by Reviewer2869665 on Oct 02, 2013

Excellent quality

Negative reaction!

Posted by Reviewer1715581 on Sep 21, 2013

I had high hopes for this product, but Astaxanthin did not work for me. It produced great sleepiness and I felt totally tired from he first doze. After several days, I stopped taking this product and my energy returned to normal. This may work for others, but I had a negative reaction. Healthy Origins' products are generally very good in quality. This particular one did not live up to the hype surrounding it.

A brilliant antioxidant

Posted by 5205847833654920823 on Sep 05, 2013

The perfect antioxidant for the brain, and of course, the rest of the system. A great price for a good product.

Important antioxidant

Posted by Reviewer2466099 on Aug 02, 2013

I know it's at work protecting my cells from oxidative damage and it also protects my skin from sun damage. I haven't been using it that long but I also think it will help with a few brown spots I have on my face.

Best thing!!!

Posted by TAP992 on Jul 31, 2013

Astaxanthin is the best supplement with vitamin D and omega-3. I use this 1caps 3-4x a day. Since i have used astaxanthin, i haven't got any sunburn. Suntan is great and i feel good. I will order astaxanthin forever!!!

Best astaxanthin

Posted by marcosandrey on Jul 14, 2013

is indeed the most powerful antioxidade that exists in nature. This improves your life! A better brand of astaxanthin!