Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Healthy Origins, Astaxanthin, 4 mg, 150 Softgels

Clear nasal passages!

Posted by Reviewer2744644 on Jun 27, 2011

I purchased both astaxanthin and pycnogenol and have been taking them twice daily for the past 30 days. I have not had to take a claritin d since. my nasal passages have been clear. I will continue to take them for that reason!

BRENT S

Posted by CellRejuvenator on Sep 09, 2011

GOT RID OF MY TENDITINOS, GREAT FOR THE SKIN AND EYES

Love this for eyesight!

Posted by Sherri on Apr 03, 2012

This really works for eye sight. My vision has improved and I have less aches and pains in my joints. Try it, and you will see a difference.

astaxanthin

Posted by Reviewer2951053 on Jun 02, 2011

Astaxanthin is great for vision (my boyfriend says his eyes are much better since we started taking it), digestion, and overall health. We are glad we bought it! Thanks!

This one should be in every persons life

Posted by Reviewer1298050 on Apr 25, 2012

Despite the fact that I cannot ever seem to pronounce the word properly Astaxanthin is the one supplement, which I would never ever ever stop taking. I have to admit I was a sceptic but I have first hand seen the powerful benefits of this gel capsule power house!! The biggest benefit has been in my skin. I had two profound moments, which made me stop and be in complete awe. After about 3-4 months of use I noticed that a quite visible scar which I had on my face from surgery at the age of 10 (I am now 28) how lost it redness and is now essentially invisible. Secondly after spending a little bit too long in the hot Australian sun I was burnt. Usually this would be quite painful and it would stick around for a week and peel. But the sunburn although reddish in appearance was the same temperature as my unburnt skin and was essentially gone the next morning. Additionally I am an endurance triathlete and the muscle soreness after training has greatly reduced.