wonderful pain relief

Posted by bobbienorthern on Dec 11, 2015

This stuff really works and works well. I fell the last day of August and could not walk because I had hurt my right leg so bad so I ordered this in September and now this is December the 11th so it has been three months I have been taking this. I quit taking these pills last week for four days and in the middle of the fourth day my right leg started hurting and throbbing very badly. I couldn't figure out what was wrong. Then I suddenly remember that I had quit taking these pills four days ago. I took two pills that day and within the hour over half my pain was gone. For about two more days I kept taking two pills but still had some pain left from where I fell. So I upped the pills to three that day and again within the hour the pain went completely away. I am now pain free because of these pills. You have to take these pills with food and I also take one teaspoon of Carlson's Cod Liver Oil with them and it seems to boost the pain killing effectiveness of these pills. Before I was taking them with just food and they were working really well but it took longer for them to work. But when I take them also with the cod liver oil within one hour all pain disappears. I am 72 and going to be 73 this month so I will be taking these the rest of my life.

The hit product to try right now

Posted by 5185999147855557324 on Apr 13, 2013

After few weeks of using this I felt my eyesight dramatically improve. I also feel more energetic overall. Still waiting for the summer to test its effect against sunburn.

Does nothing.

Posted by Reviewer1402842 on Oct 06, 2011

I've tried this for a couple of months and can't tell that it does anything.

energy

Posted by Reviewer2578417 on Jun 01, 2011

i think it works great, i have noticed a massive inprovent in my energy levels and i feel much better over all!

happy customer

Posted by Reviewer3282572 on Apr 14, 2011

I checked out and compaired prices and cant find better, plus your low shipping rates cant be beat , will stay with IHERB for my number one choice in quailty .

Astaxanthin

Posted by Reviewer2842299 on Apr 20, 2011

This is the first time I have tried this brand. It's much better priced then what I have been ordering and it has the exact ingredients. I will continue to order this brand. Thanks iHerb for caring this product and for your excellent service.

awesome

Posted by Reviewer2224317 on Sep 29, 2011

This astaxanthin has helped my eyes, and both my husband and I noticed that we don't get even the slightest sunburn anymore!

Great stuff from a great company.

Posted by Reviewer2047490 on Oct 02, 2011

I ordered my item on a sunday afternoon and got my product on wednesday. That was some fast shipping. I love this product it helps me with my arthritis. I will be doing business with this company again. Thanks for the service.

good value....

Posted by Reviewer2550937 on Jul 14, 2011

...I have been taking this for about two weeks - can't say i've noticed anything but I give 1 tiny drop to each cat (muscle tested FIRST!!) and they are crazy over it. will continue to use for several months to see if it helps.

Non GMO!!

Posted by Reviewer3090876 on Aug 07, 2011

Excellent non-gmo product and good value