Best thing!!!

Posted by TAP992 on Jul 31, 2013

Astaxanthin is the best supplement with vitamin D and omega-3. I use this 1caps 3-4x a day. Since i have used astaxanthin, i haven't got any sunburn. Suntan is great and i feel good. I will order astaxanthin forever!!!

Review : Product and I Herb Services . Healthy Origins. Astaxinthin,4g, 150 softgel(HOG-84916)

Posted by 5399755803665809140 on Dec 02, 2014

This is an amazing health product from seaweed. After taking 2 soft gel in the morning and 2 at night in 1 week i feel my health improved. Better energy and alertness, work whole day do not tire so easily. My eyesight immediately improved after 2nd week onwards. I can now read small letters which i could not read before taking this product.My head and body feel lighter or more relax after the 3rd week and I am thankful to this product. I Herb, Customer Service - Ordering online was a breeze. Customer service response time was great and fast and answers my queries clearly and to the point. Thanks to I Herb Customer Service. I will order again and again from I Herb.

LOVE IT!

Posted by 5603898254190131228 on Apr 27, 2015

I've been taking this product 3-4 caps daily before my trips to Asia. I live in Finland and I'm a typical scandinavian: pale skin which burns easily and doesnt really get tanned. But when I started taking this, I didn't get burned at all and I DID get tanned! I love this one!

The hit product to try right now

Posted by 5185999147855557324 on Apr 13, 2013

After few weeks of using this I felt my eyesight dramatically improve. I also feel more energetic overall. Still waiting for the summer to test its effect against sunburn.

Does nothing.

Posted by Reviewer1402842 on Oct 06, 2011

I've tried this for a couple of months and can't tell that it does anything.

energy

Posted by Reviewer2578417 on Jun 01, 2011

i think it works great, i have noticed a massive inprovent in my energy levels and i feel much better over all!

happy customer

Posted by Reviewer3282572 on Apr 14, 2011

I checked out and compaired prices and cant find better, plus your low shipping rates cant be beat , will stay with IHERB for my number one choice in quailty .

Astaxanthin

Posted by Reviewer2842299 on Apr 20, 2011

This is the first time I have tried this brand. It's much better priced then what I have been ordering and it has the exact ingredients. I will continue to order this brand. Thanks iHerb for caring this product and for your excellent service.

awesome

Posted by Reviewer2224317 on Sep 29, 2011

This astaxanthin has helped my eyes, and both my husband and I noticed that we don't get even the slightest sunburn anymore!

Great stuff from a great company.

Posted by Reviewer2047490 on Oct 02, 2011

I ordered my item on a sunday afternoon and got my product on wednesday. That was some fast shipping. I love this product it helps me with my arthritis. I will be doing business with this company again. Thanks for the service.