Strong antioxidant / good for eyes

Posted by Reviewer1391377 on Jan 06, 2012

Title says it all. My sense of strength is from observation that taking more than one daily causes me to feel bit off - very similar to sense I get from large doses of B vitamins. My eyes are subtly better after taking these for a few months, mostly long distance vision.

Great anti-oxidant and maybe protects the skin against the harmful rays of the sun

Posted by Reviewer18018967 on Jun 27, 2012

I confess I bought it mostly because i read that if you take one of these and go in the sun you dont burn or get much affected by the UVA and UVB rays...since I live in the tropics and have melasma, I need all the help I can get to avoid the melasma worsening. Too soon to tell about the sun protection claims, as melasma takes a long time to disappear. Will report again later. HOWEVER, what a great antioxidant too, and AMAZING for your eye sight! I think it is responsible for the whites of my eyes being super white! If that is not a sign of youth and health, and dont know what it is!

Very potent anti-oxidant, the best!

Posted by Reviewer1448565 on May 24, 2011

At age 68 this is very helpful. I really like Healthy Origins products and find them cheaper at iHerb then anywhere else and get great service. I take one 3 times per day with meals.

Good Price

Posted by Reviewer2059513 on Mar 28, 2011

Excellent price, and GMO-free.

A GOD SEND

Posted by Reviewer3271822 on Jun 23, 2012

Astaxanthin is an awesome powerful antioxidant. The most powerful on this earth(imo) Doc told me I would have to be on flexoral or pain relievers the rest of my life for my shoulder arthritis....no no no...along comes astaxanthin and I haven't had pain since. I take one 4mg cap a day. It gives me more energy and I feel great! Buy some today!

For Testosterone

Posted by Romero on Oct 12, 2012

All class of carotenoids is good for your testis, Astaxanthin particular show to raise natural testosterone production.

This stuff is incredible!

Posted by Reviewer2845942 on Jan 04, 2012

I have had balance and dizziness problems for over a year. After 3 weeks, problems are lessening.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1983065 on Apr 14, 2011

Was made aware of product by a Dr,Great results.Will order again,

Seems to work well

Posted by Reviewer1761278 on Feb 14, 2012

I read about Astaxanthin for eye health and decided to try it for my blurry vision that I have been getting recently in front of the computer. It seems to work. I also got a friend to try it and reported good result.

Improvement on Immunity

Posted by Reviewer2628573 on Dec 14, 2011

Not as fantastic as it claims to be a super-anti oxidant that can see result on the skin and improvement on eye-sight easily. I feel more immunity to common cold but branded pine bark extract work much better than this product