July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Healthy Origins, Biotin, High Potency, 5000 mcg, 150 Vcaps

Reviews 3-star

El tamaño de las cápsulas es pequeño y perfecto

Posted by 5171670917649074908 on Jul 09, 2013

El tamaño de las cápsulas es pequeño y perfecto

NOT AS GOOD AS I'D HOPED

Posted by 4917743866453743768 on Mar 05, 2014

I tried this for the great value, having used Jarrows Biotin beforehand. When using Jarrows my hair loss when washing & brushing my hair had only been extremely minimal & my hair was growing noticebly faster, I was thriled with that. When I changed to Healthy Origins Biotin the hair loss increased to what it was before I started using the Jarrows Biotin. I have been under a lot of stress lately & would have an increased need for B vitamins, so to be fair I can't say for sure that it's not as good. Next order I will try the Jarrows again & see if it makes a difference & will post an update.

hard to tell yet

Posted by Reviewer2717476 on May 27, 2014

I have only been taking it for a month so it is still to hard to tell yet. It takes at least a 8-12 weeks to see results.