Healthy Origins, Biotin, High Potency, 5000 mcg, 60 Vcaps

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Expensive isn't always the best!

Posted by 4613142442863848488 on Jun 09, 2012

Trying to get rid of candida and have multiple allergies, so have to be careful of binders etc. in vitamins. This product does not give me any problems, like some of the more expensive ones I have tried. Very effective and will buy again.

This product works.

Posted by zestylemon From Finland on Dec 02, 2013

My nails and hair has come stronger. This product works. I did see improvement after 2 weeks.

Recommended product!

Posted by KurtJacobsen From Denmark on May 23, 2013

Vitamin B7 (Biotin) is water-soluble vitamin. Any excess is excreted in urine, so it is perfectly nontoxic. Since it is both cheap and nontoxic, everybody should consider supplementing, because defiency is problematic. I take one vcap of 5000 mcg once a week, so this bottle will last me more than a year. I'm perfectly happy with it, and will purchase again when it runs low. ======================================================================================================= Click my name KurtJacobsen ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks! ======================================================================================================= iHerb.com has become my favorite place to shop supplements, and I'm not alone, because iHerb has been named #1 online supplement store by ConsumerLab.com the last 6 years in a row! I've been using them for quite some time, and there have never been any problems whatsoever. For customers from outside USA (like me) I recommend the delivery option "Global Priority Mail by DHL". It is incredibly cheap at just 4$, and I always receive the goods here in Denmark (4000 miles away) within 6-8 days. Please also note that chances are high that you will NOT pay any additional custom duties and taxes, when "Global Priority Mail by DHL" is used. ======================================================================================================= I spend a lot of time writing reviews, so if you found this one helpful, please let me know by clicking the “helpful”-button below the review. Also please click my name KurtJacobsen at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks!

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer3050558 From Florida on Jun 20, 2013

I'm taking for my hair, which started to thin. I'm not sure if this was what caused it to stop thinning, but I'm happy that it stopped. And now I am not worrying about my hair. This probably helped with that.

good

Posted by bugajuk From Lithuania on Oct 07, 2013

Good quality, no side effects, gives me faster hair grow, stronger nails. I will buy higher content of caps.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »