New To iHerb?

Healthy Origins, Biotin, High Potency, 5000 mcg, 60 Vcaps

This product works.

Posted by zestylemon on Dec 02, 2013

My nails and hair has come stronger. This product works. I did see improvement after 2 weeks.

Recommended product!

Posted by KurtJacobsen on May 23, 2013

Vitamin B7 (Biotin) is water-soluble vitamin. Any excess is excreted in urine, so it is perfectly nontoxic. Since it is both cheap and nontoxic, everybody should consider supplementing, because defiency is problematic. I take one vcap of 5000 mcg once a week, so this bottle will last me more than a year. I'm perfectly happy with it, and will purchase again when it runs low. ======================================================================================================= Click my name KurtJacobsen ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks! ======================================================================================================= iHerb.com has become my favorite place to shop supplements, and I'm not alone, because iHerb has been named #1 online supplement store by ConsumerLab.com the last 6 years in a row! I've been using them for quite some time, and there have never been any problems whatsoever. For customers from outside USA (like me) I recommend the delivery option "Global Priority Mail by DHL". It is incredibly cheap at just 4$, and I always receive the goods here in Denmark (4000 miles away) within 6-8 days. Please also note that chances are high that you will NOT pay any additional custom duties and taxes, when "Global Priority Mail by DHL" is used. ======================================================================================================= I spend a lot of time writing reviews, so if you found this one helpful, please let me know by clicking the “helpful”-button below the review. Also please click my name KurtJacobsen at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks!

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer3050558 on Jun 20, 2013

I'm taking for my hair, which started to thin. I'm not sure if this was what caused it to stop thinning, but I'm happy that it stopped. And now I am not worrying about my hair. This probably helped with that.

Great find!

Posted by Reviewer3331848 on Jan 09, 2014

I switched to this Biotin, and noticed how much better it works, smaller Vcap, and priced well.

normal

Posted by Reviewer1567845 on Jan 13, 2013

have used half of a bottle so far, so cant really tell the difference.