good!

Posted by Superkoxy on May 07, 2012

good for all my family.

Recommended product!

Posted by KurtJacobsen on Oct 31, 2014

Vitamin B7 (Biotin) is water-soluble vitamin. Any excess is excreted in urine, so it is perfectly nontoxic. Since it is both cheap and nontoxic, everybody should consider supplementing, because defiency is problematic. I take one vcap of 5000 mcg once a week, so this bottle will last me more than a year. I'm perfectly happy with it, and will purchase again when it runs low.

good

Posted by bugajuk on Oct 07, 2013

Good quality, no side effects, gives me faster hair grow, stronger nails. I will buy higher content of caps.

This product works.

Posted by proinnseas on Feb 11, 2015

My nails and hair has come stronger. This product works. I did see improvement after 2 weeks.

Like it a lot

Posted by GorgeousU-84 on Feb 18, 2016

GOOD product. I noticed my hair's started to grow a little better. And it's got shinier. I think it's mostly because of this product

Great service

Posted by Reviewer2849359 on Apr 26, 2014

Good product and price

Just as good as known brands

Posted by Reviewer2719290 on Aug 23, 2014

I have been taking biotin daily for the last 12 years. It is great for hair and nail strength. Ive tried many brands and frankly all give the same results. These are priced right and are just a click away so I love them.

Helps with Nail growh and breaking down carbs

Posted by health4life on Dec 12, 2014

Great supplement that helped my nails to grow and help me to adequate breakdown my carb supply. I could tell the difference when taking these vitamins.

Good so far

Posted by Reviewer3308983 on May 12, 2014

Using this for hair growth & strengthening. I heard it takes a good three months to see the difference, it hasn't been long enough. I definately have to take it with food or I get nauseated.

good

Posted by 4794342140025875555 on Jun 11, 2015

feel better than before