Healthy Origins, CoQ10 Gels ( Kaneka Q10 ), 100 mg, 10 Softgel Capsules

From California

Posted by Reviewer2102784 From California on Mar 30, 2009

I noticed a difference taking two of these gels. They are a good price and they really help in the energy department. I noticed a marked improvement in cognitive stability and mood regulation that lasted all day. I recommend this brand and the quality seems to be top notch. Also, they are very fresh. You don't get this from every online retailer. Kudos to Iherb. In my opinion, I Herb is the best in shipping and quality on the internet or in any store for that matter. I recommend them to my friends.

CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer1137671 From California on Apr 09, 2009

Easy to swallow. Recommend because the filler oil is not Soybean but Pure Olive Oil.

Essential for heart health

Posted by Krisinsight From Minnesota on Mar 28, 2009

The only thing that would make this form of CoQ10 better is to use a cellulose capsule instead of gelatin.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1737626 From California on Mar 17, 2009

I really like it,gives me sustainable energy,gentle on the stomach,little pricey,but you won't find a better price and worth the investment,thanks iHerb,your a great company!

Not my favorite COQ10

Posted by PurplePegasus From California on Mar 12, 2009

It's 100mg and still I don't get relief as fast as I did with the ones from Trader Joe's. I take it with vitamin E because otherwise COQ10 is ineffective. All COQ10 should have soy-free vitamin E inside the gel cap. I won't buy this one again but it was on 80% sale when I got it. I need something more effective. Maybe I'll go back to Trader Joes brand.