• Healthy Origins uses exclusively natural (trans-isomer) Coenzyme Q-10 manufactured by Kaneka Nutrients L.P, Pasadena, TX, USA. Positively the highest quality in the world!

• Customer Ratings

Would have like to see some super potency add in

Posted by Reviewer2670655 on Mar 23, 2010

Would have like to have seen carnitine and milk thistle in this CoQ10. These added ingredients punch up the power of Q10. Price was a factor and price comparisons have i-herb as one of the lowest prices on the web. The selections are fantastic.

Good

Posted by Reviewer3119327 on Jul 18, 2010

Not as profoundly good as Ubiquinol, but still good.

We will see

Posted by Reviewer1958668 on Sep 26, 2010

Only just started taking this so I think it will take a month or so to be able to see any difference.

Great Value - Great Service

Posted by Reviewer2204305 on Oct 11, 2010

Even allowing for p/p and currency exchange rates this product is about half the price of what can be obtained locally. The service and delivery standards are to be commended

help me

Posted by Reviewer2959945 on Dec 22, 2010

lower blood pressure

Too early to assess

Posted by Reviewer2516456 on Jan 27, 2011

As I have just recieved the product and it has not yet been used for any length of time I cannot assess its quality or it effects, however it was received in good condition and within reasonable time

Ok

Posted by Reviewer1098782 on Sep 12, 2011

I trust the brand but it's early to make a difference.

ok

Posted by 5085178113203000760 on Jun 01, 2015

ok

???

Posted by 4623992113022220729 on Mar 27, 2016

It is the only ubiquinone available here at iHerb, I don't know what to expect but it is cheap maybe they needed to get rid of this product fast. I don't know. My blood pressure diastolic is a bit high since taking this product. Will finish up taking these and will write an update at a future time.

Healthy Origins, CoQ10 gels, 100 mg.

Posted by Reviewer1346171 on Jun 25, 2008

This is my first time with this brand. I ordered it because it was a good value. It seems to be working fine. I take it for arrhythmia and have not noticed it working any different than other CoQ10 I have used in the past.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »