• Healthy Origins uses exclusively natural (trans-isomer) Coenzyme Q-10 manufactured by Kaneka Nutrients L.P, Pasadena, TX, USA. Positively the highest quality in the world!

• Reviews | English

Good product, look like cheetos.

Posted by Reviewer1748513 on Mar 14, 2010

Good products from this Healthy Origins so I know I'm getting a good source of CoQ10 and gel caps are more absorbable as it is in an oil base which makes it more bioavailable. One of the few gel cap brands that do not use soy for the oil base. They are a fun orange color too!

A very good product

Posted by Reviewer2831360 on Dec 05, 2008

I don't notice a big difference in my energy from taking it - but studies are showing that its important to include CoQ10 in our diet and I prefer this to organ meats. Who knows what good it may be doing on a cellular level. Another bonus is that it is a very pure form of CoQ10 with no soy. I have been using this product for about 6 months.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1337997 on Aug 07, 2008

My joints stopped hurting in one week!!!

Good

Posted by Reviewer2595706 on Oct 14, 2012

My mum said it was good.

The review

Posted by 4848109099714562748 on Jan 25, 2013

Good quality

Nice product

Posted by 5211872086360634027 on Dec 19, 2013

not taking it too long

recommend

Posted by 4749271221372294790 on Dec 24, 2013

Good product for anti-ageing.

CoQ10, or ubiquinone.

Posted by 5610609466329218767 on Sep 26, 2014

iHerb.com has requested that I review this product but I don't know what to write. Do I "feel better" or "the same" or "worse" because of it? It's much too soon to answer, and besides everyone is different.

Good Product NO GMO's

Posted by MarieMR on Jan 10, 2016

This does not give me any upset stomach or side effects. Do not give me as much energy as Metabolic Maintenance brand but just take 2-3 of these. Value for money but I get more energy from 1 MM than 2 HO brand. So good that there is no soy in this product. Iherb have wonderful service and the DHL delivery is super fast, Thank you!

Cost efficient product for long term supplementation

Posted by VincentYeohLoo on Feb 28, 2016

This ubiquinone is sourced from one of the most reputable company that produces high quality coenzyme Q10. Of course their best product would actually be the reduced form of Q10 - Ubiquinol. Unless you're very old or have problems converting q10 from the oxidized ubiquinone to the reduced ubiquinol, the Kaneka ubiquinone by Healthy Origins is otherwise a very cost efficient means to increase your body q10 levels.