Good absorption

Posted by Reviewer2355519 on Sep 11, 2008

I had been taking 3 of these a day, thinking that maybe they weren't absorbed so well, as there are other products that tout increased absorption. On my last blood test however, I found that there was an overabundance of CoQ10 in my body, so I've cut down to 2 a day, and am thinking of cutting down to one a day. Bottom line is that these are well absorbed.

New York/Florida customer

Posted by Reviewer3158469 on Jan 11, 2008

I ALWAYS purchase this product. Works wonders with lowering cholesterol - and you can't beat the price

Very good

Posted by Reviewer2755300 on Sep 12, 2009

Got this product at one time because price was fantastic and liked it a lot. Unfortunately, I tried LE's COQ-10 w/ ubiquinol - which is supposed to be absorbed better - well, it may have, but it really threw my GI tract into knots! Never had that problem w/ Healthy Origins - so I came back to it!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1849188 on Feb 29, 2012

I have CFS and have tried a nurse's station worth of supplements. This one helps give me energy to make it through the day. I feel best when I take 2 100 mg in the morning, and then 2 more in the afternoon. For a total of 400 mg per day. This is one supplement I will continue to take. It is obvious when I forget to take it, I just feel too tired to move around much. I also take Vitamin C powder and a multi vitamin powder. CoQ 10 --completely turns the fatigue around. No caffiene needed.

A top-notch CoQ10 at a bargain price

Posted by Reviewer2961002 on May 21, 2013

What an ideal choice for CoQ10! To start with it's made with Kaneka CoQ10 -- the gold standard. And like many other products it is oil-based for better absorption. BUT...while most of the others have ingredients like soybean oil, rice bran oil, or lecithin, this one uses olive oil as the base. And all at a bargain price!