• Healthy Origins uses exclusively natural (trans-isomer) Coenzyme Q-10 manufactured by Kaneka Nutrients L.P, Pasadena, TX, USA. Positively the highest quality in the world!

• Customer Ratings

A OQ10 without soy

Posted by 5627273079992676597 on Feb 18, 2015

I feel more confident of this product than the soy oil product I had used. This COQ10 capsule is made with olive oil. The core product is US manufactured. I wish it had a black pepper extract. I recommend this product to the extent that I am able to judge it without being a chemist.

New Customer

Posted by 5496726009760390351 on Dec 24, 2014

Satisfied with product cost and prompt service.

Heart Health

Posted by healright on Nov 06, 2014

Heavily studied in Japan; the Kaneka sourced Q10 is invaluable for healthy heart energy and blood pressure regulation.

excellent product

Posted by 4941923747395770954 on Oct 27, 2014

Received correctly, very good as always!

CoQ10, or ubiquinone.

Posted by 5610609466329218767 on Sep 26, 2014

iHerb.com has requested that I review this product but I don't know what to write. Do I "feel better" or "the same" or "worse" because of it? It's much too soon to answer, and besides everyone is different.

Excellent product at great price - child friendly

Posted by Reviewer1497090 on Aug 11, 2014

We use this for the whole family. For people with cellular mitochondrial issues this can be a great help to improve the immune system, and general well being of the cells - particularly if the body is under stress for other reasons (i.e. heart related aging, etc.). We use it to help with Autism and other CF type issues, where the body is missing something genetically. It also helps our oldest child (9) with keeping his energy levels up. A good product to trial, as there is no substantial downside to trialling low doses. This product has small capsules that are easy even for older children to take (4-5 years +), and the dose is not too large for a child. Seems to be very well tolerated by some sensitive stomachs. For autism (6 yo) we take one capsule morning and night. For the adults one capsule in the morning seems to help with concentration and energy. Comments from other reviewers suggest this is a good form of CoQ10 that is easily absorbed, and our experience certainly supports this. And the price is really good.

Kaneka Q10

Posted by Reviewer2506478 on Jul 02, 2014

Good!

Great product

Posted by 5664932151733993445 on May 20, 2014

This product arrived in a timely manner. It is exactly as advertised and easy-to-use. It is reasonably priced. I have no complaints. I will purchase this product again.

for a healthy heart

Posted by Reviewer2903960 on Apr 07, 2014

research shows these can help keep your heart healthy i run a lot and there is definitely an improvement

Magic pills

Posted by 5735491640921168430 on Feb 21, 2014

I chose the COQ10 because I am now 71 years young and because my body may not absorb vitamins etc like thet used too I feel that COQ10 is a valuable addition to my daily routine and I hope to benefit from any changes I am sure will occur.