Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Clearance

Healthy Origins, CoQ10, 100 mg, 150 Softgels

Wouldn't do without it!

5 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1688745 on Jan 24, 2008

I have taken CoQ10 daily (few years now) for dental/gum issues. I have gotten good reports and stable numbers on my gums every time since I've been taking the CoQ10. Before that things were not so good or stable. I know CoQ10 had made a difference!

New York/Florida customer

4 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer3158469 on Jan 11, 2008

I ALWAYS purchase this product. Works wonders with lowering cholesterol - and you can't beat the price

Very good

4 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2755300 on Sep 12, 2009

Got this product at one time because price was fantastic and liked it a lot. Unfortunately, I tried LE's COQ-10 w/ ubiquinol - which is supposed to be absorbed better - well, it may have, but it really threw my GI tract into knots! Never had that problem w/ Healthy Origins - so I came back to it!

Excellent Product

10 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1572805 on Nov 27, 2007

Even after only 3 days of taking these CoQ10 softgels miraculous healing has occured to my gums. My overall immune system also seems to have become stronger.

Immediate Effect ^_^

13 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by psmiracle on Sep 02, 2009

Upon received of my 1st CoQ10 by Healthy Origin, I was excited to try out the effect that I'll be experiencing... Woooow... I'm impressed... My eyes suddenly seem so bright and I'm so active all the way... It has given me great energy boost and I wasn't feeling hungry the whole day... I'm so excited the whole day thinking of things that I could do... Really very happy and will continue to see each new day of great improvement coming the way... Thank you... CoQ10... and sincerely wanted to thanks iherb for an excellent service... Will definitely continue my online shopping journey here in iherb... ^_^