• Healthy Origins uses exclusively natural (trans-isomer) Coenzyme Q-10 manufactured by Kaneka Nutrients L.P, Pasadena, TX, USA. Positively the highest quality in the world!

• Reviews | English

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1572805 on Nov 27, 2007

Even after only 3 days of taking these CoQ10 softgels miraculous healing has occured to my gums. My overall immune system also seems to have become stronger.

Immediate Effect ^_^

Posted by psmiracle on Sep 02, 2009

Upon received of my 1st CoQ10 by Healthy Origin, I was excited to try out the effect that I'll be experiencing... Woooow... I'm impressed... My eyes suddenly seem so bright and I'm so active all the way... It has given me great energy boost and I wasn't feeling hungry the whole day... I'm so excited the whole day thinking of things that I could do... Really very happy and will continue to see each new day of great improvement coming the way... Thank you... CoQ10... and sincerely wanted to thanks iherb for an excellent service... Will definitely continue my online shopping journey here in iherb... ^_^

Q10

Posted by Reviewer3228450 on Mar 03, 2012

Excellent product...my husband's aching muscles due to statins disappeared within days. I am using it to maintain heart health during chemo.

Japanese CoQ10, is the best

Posted by Reviewer2589511 on Feb 19, 2010

This is rated as the CoQ10 on the market, it at least 3 times stronger than what we had been using before. I can't say that it cured my prostate cancer however this product along with other nutritional products, including flax seed oil and sulfa proteins per Dr. Joanna Budwig's study and my cancer disappeared in less than 3 years.

feeling better

Posted by Reviewer2789880 on Jan 26, 2012

I feel much better since taking CoQ10. I was just dragging around not wanting to do anything.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2843793 on Nov 06, 2007

I love the price and quality of Healthy Origins COQ10 gels. Have used 300 mg for years for congestive heart failure. It works. Got off meds after six months - heart works fine.

give me energy!

Posted by Reviewer2363743 on Apr 13, 2013

I was born by having lower blood pressure than normal people. I tell you, I'm still under 20. My study requires me to wake up early and sleep late to do assignment. Honestly, after having class and go home, i MUST sleep for at least 1,5 hours. Awake, then I can be able to concentrate to do my assignment. Without sleeping a while, I can not do anything. I am easily tired. But, after consuming this, I feel more energy and I don't need to have a nap after class anymore. As I'm still young, I don't feel any joint pain or cholesterol etc etc. Overall, it gives me energy what I need through the day! An antioxidant some more...

Good product, look like cheetos.

Posted by Reviewer1748513 on Mar 14, 2010

Good products from this Healthy Origins so I know I'm getting a good source of CoQ10 and gel caps are more absorbable as it is in an oil base which makes it more bioavailable. One of the few gel cap brands that do not use soy for the oil base. They are a fun orange color too!

I'll never stop taking this

Posted by Reviewer2269198 on Nov 20, 2007

This is one of the few supplements I take that makes a very noticable difference in how I feel. Taking one of these at night gives me endless energy the next day.

Health Benefits of CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer2058103 on Jun 16, 2009

There is one benefit of taking CoQ10 that is not generally recognized: It strengthens gums and thus prevents gums-related dental problems. I have been taking it for several years and for the past year only buying from iHerb.com. Healthy Origins is most cost-effective and of very high quality I believe. I am most satisfied with iHerb over the years and also with this product.