Healthy Origins, CoQ10, 100 mg, 150 Softgels

CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer1787001 on May 04, 2009

I use them daily for my gum health due to bleeding issues related to Sjogrens; good quality.

Health Benefits of CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer2058103 on Jun 16, 2009

There is one benefit of taking CoQ10 that is not generally recognized: It strengthens gums and thus prevents gums-related dental problems. I have been taking it for several years and for the past year only buying from iHerb.com. Healthy Origins is most cost-effective and of very high quality I believe. I am most satisfied with iHerb over the years and also with this product.

Japanese CoQ10, is the best

Posted by Reviewer2589511 on Feb 19, 2010

This is rated as the CoQ10 on the market, it at least 3 times stronger than what we had been using before. I can't say that it cured my prostate cancer however this product along with other nutritional products, including flax seed oil and sulfa proteins per Dr. Joanna Budwig's study and my cancer disappeared in less than 3 years.

feeling better

Posted by Reviewer2789880 on Jan 26, 2012

I feel much better since taking CoQ10. I was just dragging around not wanting to do anything.

Good qualitly at resonable price ^^

Posted by Pinkymobo on Oct 03, 2013

I'm just over 30 & had not thought of taking CoQ10 before. But while I'm looking for CoQ10 products for my parants, I came to notice that this CoQ10 is very affordable, while I always though CoQ10 is a very pricy supplements (which in fact the one my parants used to buy is indeed very pricy!!!) ; & since I've read everywhere that people should start supplementing CoQ10 after 30, I decided to go for this~~~~~ & I do notice a healthier skin on my face! & I also learnt that people need to know their own requirement when supplementing CoQ10, my parents who used to take only 30mg from their previous product tried this 100mg & didn't feel any difference; & they let a go & tried to increased to 200mg since knowing many people took much heavier dose & turn out they do feel more energized~~~ & they're deciding to try ubiqunol later as well ^^