• Healthy Origins uses exclusively natural (trans-isomer) Coenzyme Q-10 manufactured by Kaneka Nutrients L.P, Pasadena, TX, USA. Positively the highest quality in the world!

• Reviews | English

Healthy Origins, CoQ10 gels, 100 mg, 150 softgel capsules

Posted by Reviewer2036599 on Oct 22, 2008

The gold standard of CoQ10 in a gel formula so it is also easily absorbable. Best price and quality. Try it out. I have been using this brand for years and I notice my gum health has improved that means my cardiovascular health has also improved.

Great product healthy heart and gums

Posted by Reviewer2214462 on May 02, 2008

I did a lot of research and found that this product is absorbed very well. I use CoQ10 as a preventative measure. Also, Iherb offers this product for the best price. I am very satisfied.

Best of the Best

Posted by Reviewer3031934 on Aug 19, 2008

An excellent product and a great price from IHerb.com. I take 2 a day and have done so for over a year. Feel absolutely young at 61

Fantstic value

Posted by Reviewer1510758 on Jan 19, 2009

I'm very impressed with this product and will order another lot soon because the price is amazing and so is the product. I can really feel a difference with my jogging and the dull ache that I experienced on the upper left side of my chest as I lay in bed at night has, after many months, finally dissapeared.

Elizabeth M. Wood

Posted by Reviewer2296020 on Feb 28, 2009

AAAABone strength

Healthy Origins, CoQ10 Gels, 100mg.

Posted by Reviewer1972894 on Jul 31, 2009

I am suffering from burnout syndrome and have had discomfort and pain in my chest area. Since using these CoQ10 gels, this has improved from day to day and the symptoms have pretty much disappeared! Two thumbs up!

Good quality

Posted by Reviewer2680229 on Jun 04, 2009

Take them for cellular energy and feel it's especially important for the heart.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1106421 on Mar 03, 2012

Also, another great product w/o the junk ingredients.

Great quality

Posted by Reviewer2518640 on Jan 14, 2014

I've been using this brand of CoQ10 for 8 months now and am very happy with the quality of the product. It digests well, I haven't experience any negative side effects. I would recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a CoQ10 supplement.

Magic pills

Posted by 5735491640921168430 on Feb 21, 2014

I chose the COQ10 because I am now 71 years young and because my body may not absorb vitamins etc like thet used too I feel that COQ10 is a valuable addition to my daily routine and I hope to benefit from any changes I am sure will occur.