• Healthy Origins uses exclusively natural (trans-isomer) Coenzyme Q-10 manufactured by Kaneka Nutrients L.P, Pasadena, TX, USA. Positively the highest quality in the world!

• Reviews | English

Great product healthy heart and gums

Posted by Reviewer2214462 on May 02, 2008

I did a lot of research and found that this product is absorbed very well. I use CoQ10 as a preventative measure. Also, Iherb offers this product for the best price. I am very satisfied.

Best of the Best

Posted by Reviewer3031934 on Aug 19, 2008

An excellent product and a great price from IHerb.com. I take 2 a day and have done so for over a year. Feel absolutely young at 61

Fantstic value

Posted by Reviewer1510758 on Jan 19, 2009

I'm very impressed with this product and will order another lot soon because the price is amazing and so is the product. I can really feel a difference with my jogging and the dull ache that I experienced on the upper left side of my chest as I lay in bed at night has, after many months, finally dissapeared.

Healthy Origins, CoQ10 Gels, 100mg.

Posted by Reviewer1972894 on Jul 31, 2009

I am suffering from burnout syndrome and have had discomfort and pain in my chest area. Since using these CoQ10 gels, this has improved from day to day and the symptoms have pretty much disappeared! Two thumbs up!

Good quality

Posted by Reviewer2680229 on Jun 04, 2009

Take them for cellular energy and feel it's especially important for the heart.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1106421 on Mar 03, 2012

Also, another great product w/o the junk ingredients.

Great Q10 source

Posted by Reviewer3089763 on Jun 24, 2012

If you are looking for great CoQ10 source. This is it. This 150 softgels has a great price and quality ratio. Highly recommended! About 4x cheaper than in my home country!

CoQ10 Gels

Posted by Reviewer1623885 on Oct 03, 2012

Really love the gel form of CoQ10. Great price.

Best Q10 EVER !!

Posted by L-I-V-E--122--YEARS on Aug 11, 2013

KanekaQ10 is the only yeast-fermented all-natural CoQ10 available today. Manufactured by Kaneka for the past 30 years, it has become the industry standard. The first and ONLY CoQ10 made in the USA, KanekaQ10 adheres to the good manufacturing practices designated by the FDA.

Great Value Product.

Posted by Reviewer2456038 on Dec 24, 2015

This one is my personal energy booster. When you do not have physical challenges, this is a great product to boost your energy when it is necessary. Also for people who do not eat a lot of meat highly recommended. Besides that also my comment for the double dose (200mg) supports it. "Have been using this product for years and as a Practioner in Integrative Medicine are recommending it to my patients. With great success. Absolutely game changer for people using statins / beta blockers and neglected supplement for balancing bloodsugar. Currently one of my patients with Fibromyalgia started using it and the fatigue problems definitely seem to diminish. "