• Healthy Origins uses exclusively natural (trans-isomer) Coenzyme Q-10 manufactured by Kaneka Nutrients L.P, Pasadena, TX, USA. Positively the highest quality in the world!

• Reviews | English

Best Q10 EVER !!

Posted by L-I-V-E--122--YEARS on Aug 11, 2013

KanekaQ10 is the only yeast-fermented all-natural CoQ10 available today. Manufactured by Kaneka for the past 30 years, it has become the industry standard. The first and ONLY CoQ10 made in the USA, KanekaQ10 adheres to the good manufacturing practices designated by the FDA.

Great price on an excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer1607866 on Sep 22, 2006

Great price on an excellent product!

CoQ10 Gels

Posted by Reviewer1623885 on Oct 03, 2012

Really love the gel form of CoQ10. Great price.

Best of the Best

Posted by Reviewer3031934 on Aug 19, 2008

An excellent product and a great price from IHerb.com. I take 2 a day and have done so for over a year. Feel absolutely young at 61

Great Q10 source

Posted by Reviewer3089763 on Jun 24, 2012

If you are looking for great CoQ10 source. This is it. This 150 softgels has a great price and quality ratio. Highly recommended! About 4x cheaper than in my home country!

Great

Posted by Reviewer1337997 on Aug 07, 2008

My joints stopped hurting in one week!!!

Good

Posted by Reviewer2595706 on Oct 14, 2012

My mum said it was good.

A very good product

Posted by Reviewer2831360 on Dec 05, 2008

I don't notice a big difference in my energy from taking it - but studies are showing that its important to include CoQ10 in our diet and I prefer this to organ meats. Who knows what good it may be doing on a cellular level. Another bonus is that it is a very pure form of CoQ10 with no soy. I have been using this product for about 6 months.

Would have like to see some super potency add in

Posted by Reviewer2670655 on Mar 23, 2010

Would have like to have seen carnitine and milk thistle in this CoQ10. These added ingredients punch up the power of Q10. Price was a factor and price comparisons have i-herb as one of the lowest prices on the web. The selections are fantastic.

Important Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1047172 on Oct 17, 2007

I hope this works sounds like pretty important stuff. I started taking it because I was on Lipitor, I recently stopped taking Lipitor because I got most of the side effects, I'll carry on taking this anyway