Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Healthy Origins, CoQ10 Gels ( Kaneka Q10 ), 100 mg, 60 Softgels

Great Product

Posted by lovelyBunny on Aug 10, 2014

Good high potency Q10. I break the gel between my teeth and mix the Q10 around my mouth; This gives strong gums. While it does not do much for my tachycardia (taking one pill per day), but it seems to help my tired eyes for some reason. Recommended.

Healthy Origins is NOT a brand I can trust and this COQ10 is NOT effective at all!!!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Jul 16, 2012

Under the wholesome name of Healthy Origins lies a deceptive brand. I would say Dr's Best is the worst brand of supplements I've ever tried and this follows closely. Something's wrong with this COQ10. I like the idea it presents on the label but I'm now back to taking a generic health store brand & I can now see the difference; just 60mg of COQ10 in a capsule and I feel so much better, a little energized, circulation improved. UPDATE: I'm sorry to say but I've finished my 3rd bottle of this Q10 and it has done absolutely nothing for me. Will not buy again.

Very important if you are taking statins!

Posted by Reviewer-From-Slovakia on Dec 15, 2014

CoQ10 is a compound that occurs naturally within the cells of the human body. Its main role is to support energy production in our cells and act as an anti-oxidant. As I said, this conditionally essential nutrient is really important if you are taking statins, since these inhibit CoQ10 production in the body, and/or if you have inherited mitochondrial disease, but you might also give it a shot if you are suffering from one of the following: Periodontal disease; Heart problems; Fibromyalgia; Chronic Fatigue Syndrome; Migraines; Depression; Hypertension; Huntington’s disease; Parkinson’s disease..and possibly much more, since as an anti-oxidant, it has potential to be helpful in every disease where oxidative stress is increased. There is much more research that has to be done on some of the mentioned health ailments though. As we get older, we are becoming less effective in converting CoQ10 from this form, ubiquinone, to reduced and active form, ubiquinol, so if you are 50+, consider taking active form of CoQ10. I love this brand and the price for this product is great on this site especially considering this is a Kaneka Q10, can't recommend enough!

excellent deal for kaneka

Posted by 101010011 on Jul 11, 2012

a few years back, i was taking two of these a day. around three months into taking the ubiquinone, i went to my dental hygienist for my six month, biannual check up. the dentist snapped some pics before cleaning and compared them with the pics from my previous, six month checkup. she remarked that my gum condition had improved, and she asked if i had done anything different to my oral regiment. i just told her that i had switched to a different multi, and started dosing with a couple hundred miligrams of CoQ10. the oral hygiene had stayed constant. this stuff works

LOVE this!

Posted by RacerWife7 on Aug 06, 2008

Although I can't compare Healthy Origins CoQ10 with other brands (because this is the first one I've purchased), I really like it. My issues with "foggy thinking" have virtually disappeared. Thank goodness!