• Healthy Origins uses exclusively natural (trans-isomer) Coenzyme Q-10 manufactured by Kaneka Nutrients L.P, Pasadena, TX, USA. Positively the highest quality in the world!

• Reviews | English

CoQ10 Easy to take in one single dose

Posted by Reviewer1410841 on Oct 01, 2008

One of the easiest to digest. Be careful if for any reason the cap gets punctured...it will color your skin orange! If you are not convinced that supplements make a difference...I got asked out by a 24 year old who could not believe I was almost 50! It is not only the CoQ10 but I make that part of my DAILY supplementation. Younger than young grandma in Texas.

Anna

Posted by Reviewer1259743 on Dec 27, 2007

Excellent quality, easy to swallow, affordabale. My mother has Parkinson's desease, and her neurologist suggested this product to be used as supplement for her prescription medication. She's been using this porduct for over 2 years now, and the progression of her the desease seem to slow down. I used to have gum desease, but using this product has healed it completely. And my skin is in the best shape it has ever been.

Co!10, 400 mg

Posted by Reviewer1137671 on Apr 09, 2009

This is an excellent choice for getting enough Coq10 n one softgel. Most people will benefit by a larger capsule and really need this much. Again, Healthy Origins uses pure olive oil as the filler oil instead of the nasty soy used in most products.

CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer1619080 on Jan 11, 2008

I take CoQ10 for help with my periodontal disease. I know it is great for cell rejuvenation. I have been taking it for about 5 bottles and will continue.

Good for Gum Health

Posted by Reviewer3279402 on Mar 30, 2009

Seems to have reversed any Gingivitis I had. I had 1 spot around a back molar and I tried 200 mg daily first... Next checkup it was better but not gone so I increased to 400 mg daily and no sign of it by next checkup... I made a change to a lower carb diet a couple of years back and I believe that had allot to do with it too...

Doctor Recommended

Posted by Reviewer3324856 on Oct 23, 2007

5 years ago I had high blood pressure and high cholesterol. He put me on 400mg of Co-Q10 along with 3000mg of Omega-3 2x's per day. Today, my BP is normal and Cholesterol is within the normal range.

Migraine Help

Posted by Reviewer1973905 on Mar 21, 2007

I am using this to help headaches as well as for heart. It took a month to see result, however, pain beginning to lessen! Yea! Also it is easy to take, important if your stomach acts up.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1413063 on Jan 05, 2010

I have been taking it for over two weeks now. I can see the gap of the wrinkle on my face became shallower and some of them disappear. The capsules are very big. My wife was complaining about it. I also feel my heart getting stronger. I also took other supplements like Hawthorn, fish oil and Nakkokinase. There seems to be some synergy among them.

CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer2719099 on Feb 25, 2012

I have been taking Ubiqunol for several months and have never felt any benefit so after reading a few reviews I decided to try Heathly Origins CoQ10 Gels 400mg. I cannot believe the improved energy I noticed the next day I'm sold on the CoQ10 Gels.

Very high quality supplement

Posted by Reviewer2593977 on Jul 29, 2010

All natural theraputic strength. The Pill is somewhat large but not impossible to get down.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »