• Healthy Origins uses exclusively natural (trans-isomer) Coenzyme Q-10 manufactured by Kaneka Nutrients L.P, Pasadena, TX, USA. Positively the highest quality in the world!

• Customer Ratings

CoQ10 Easy to take in one single dose

Posted by Reviewer1410841 on Oct 01, 2008

One of the easiest to digest. Be careful if for any reason the cap gets punctured...it will color your skin orange! If you are not convinced that supplements make a difference...I got asked out by a 24 year old who could not believe I was almost 50! It is not only the CoQ10 but I make that part of my DAILY supplementation. Younger than young grandma in Texas.

Anna

Posted by Reviewer1259743 on Dec 27, 2007

Excellent quality, easy to swallow, affordabale. My mother has Parkinson's desease, and her neurologist suggested this product to be used as supplement for her prescription medication. She's been using this porduct for over 2 years now, and the progression of her the desease seem to slow down. I used to have gum desease, but using this product has healed it completely. And my skin is in the best shape it has ever been.

Co!10, 400 mg

Posted by Reviewer1137671 on Apr 09, 2009

This is an excellent choice for getting enough Coq10 n one softgel. Most people will benefit by a larger capsule and really need this much. Again, Healthy Origins uses pure olive oil as the filler oil instead of the nasty soy used in most products.

CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer1619080 on Jan 11, 2008

I take CoQ10 for help with my periodontal disease. I know it is great for cell rejuvenation. I have been taking it for about 5 bottles and will continue.

Good for Gum Health

Posted by Reviewer3279402 on Mar 30, 2009

Seems to have reversed any Gingivitis I had. I had 1 spot around a back molar and I tried 200 mg daily first... Next checkup it was better but not gone so I increased to 400 mg daily and no sign of it by next checkup... I made a change to a lower carb diet a couple of years back and I believe that had allot to do with it too...

Doctor Recommended

Posted by Reviewer3324856 on Oct 23, 2007

5 years ago I had high blood pressure and high cholesterol. He put me on 400mg of Co-Q10 along with 3000mg of Omega-3 2x's per day. Today, my BP is normal and Cholesterol is within the normal range.

Migraine Help

Posted by Reviewer1973905 on Mar 21, 2007

I am using this to help headaches as well as for heart. It took a month to see result, however, pain beginning to lessen! Yea! Also it is easy to take, important if your stomach acts up.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1413063 on Jan 05, 2010

I have been taking it for over two weeks now. I can see the gap of the wrinkle on my face became shallower and some of them disappear. The capsules are very big. My wife was complaining about it. I also feel my heart getting stronger. I also took other supplements like Hawthorn, fish oil and Nakkokinase. There seems to be some synergy among them.

Gums Healed!

Posted by Reviewer2207573 on Jan 19, 2009

I had loose gums around my bottom teeth and they'd bleed whenever I brushed. After 2 weeks of taking this CoQ10, the gums are tight and the bleeding stopped.

Good but...

Posted by Reviewer2905303 on Mar 05, 2012

Since I'm middle-aged and get exercise and eat healthy, I discovered the hard way that I don't need to up my levels of Q-10. The truth is that this product didn't increase my vitality, but rather gave me insomnia. And the dosage is way off the deep end. Perforate the gel cap with a pin and take only about an eighth of a capsule. Even at that dose I stayed awake until three in the morning.