• Healthy Origins uses exclusively natural (trans-isomer) Coenzyme Q-10 manufactured by Kaneka Nutrients L.P, Pasadena, TX, USA. Positively the highest quality in the world!

• Reviews | English

One of the best coq10 on the market.

Posted by 5682052499066108749 on Mar 04, 2014

After researching for quite a while, I came up with this brand as being one of the best out there. Other brands containd preservatives, artificial ingredients, GMO ingredients etc. Not the bes to buy! This one was plain and simply what it says. Kaneka Q10 and no rubbish ingredients! I use it for my son with Down Syndrome and pop them with a knife and squeeze them into his juice. Using the second bottle of 300 units now. Took a while to finsih the first and am most pleased with this brand. Also researcehd price online and this was the cheapest web site for it by far!!!!

good choice

Posted by 4886388607614160455 on Aug 10, 2014

very good!

good price for Kaneka

Posted by Reviewer3280389 on Aug 23, 2011

good price, only issue is the softgels become spotted if exposed to heat during shipping, Healthy Origins rep says no effect on potency

Dorothy, Missouri

Posted by Reviewer1108133 on Mar 21, 2011

I like the product but i do not know what it do for me yet. t I have been taking it for a while now of and on

Healthy Origins, CoQ10 Gels ( Kaneka Q10 ), 100 mg, 300 Softgels

Posted by Reviewer2896515 on Jun 10, 2011

We are still evaluating the product, so far we are pleased with the results.

i eat it

Posted by Reviewer1181526 on Mar 09, 2011

my friend gave me a bottle of it.Eat less than two months.No apparent sense of it.

Review

Posted by Reviewer1707891 on Apr 15, 2012

I am quite happy to review this product but I haven't really been using it long enough to form an opinion. Thanks for your prompt service.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »