• Healthy Origins uses exclusively natural (trans-isomer) Coenzyme Q-10 manufactured by Kaneka Nutrients L.P, Pasadena, TX, USA. Positively the highest quality in the world!

• Customer Ratings

Great for helping skin and boosting energy

Posted by 4749637480938102405 on Dec 13, 2015

Initially when taking this I found my skin getting itchy but read that this sometimes happens to some people. I perservered and found it seems to really help my skin look smoother with a bit of a glow. Seems to help energy levels too. Will be buying this product again

Great CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer3240802 on Dec 09, 2015

This is a very nice product. I have switched to other CoQ10 products, but only because I wanted to save a little money. This is an effective one, though.

OK I GUESS

Posted by 5534303202323310979 on Nov 09, 2015

It is nice that these are free of GMO but feel they do not really do much for me, even though 100mg i think they have more olive oil, bees wax and glycerine than CoQ10 however if I take 6 at a time they give me an energy boost but it is not something I want to do take 6 at a time. No side effects from these.Thanks iHerb, wonderful service!

不比之前所買膠囊狀的好!

Posted by cattylee on May 07, 2015

之前粉末狀30毫克的 搭配魚油對臉上皺紋有幫助 現在不知怎麼了 換成一百毫克而且是膠囊的 卻沒效...

seems good

Posted by 5721267020146724104 on Apr 03, 2015

Easy to swallow, no complaints

Great Natural CoQ10 Gels! Nice Price.

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 12, 2015

Appreciate that this product is a pharmaceutical grade and is the highest quality available. Great price too!

good

Posted by WEV624 on Mar 01, 2015

good

Good price.

Posted by Angeleyes on Feb 15, 2015

These seem to work just fine. I do like the softgels. But, I prefer a higher concentrate (400+) so I don't have to take so many per day. I've switched to Dr.'s Best brand.

I love only the best .

Posted by onlythebest on Jan 29, 2015

had no effect on me .

Good stuff

Posted by mozzer on Jan 17, 2015

Good price on a quality product. There is a debate about regular Coq10 and Ubiquinol and I've used both with good results. I do find regular CoQ10 to be more physically energizing. So I would suggest this product to runners and athletes of all kinds. Experiment to find the right dose. Start with one or two before a workout. Some take more.