• Healthy Origins uses exclusively natural (trans-isomer) Coenzyme Q-10 manufactured by Kaneka Nutrients L.P, Pasadena, TX, USA. Positively the highest quality in the world!

• Reviews | English

Healthy Origins is NOT a brand I can trust and this COQ10 is NOT effective at all!!!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Jul 16, 2012

Under the wholesome name of Healthy Origins lies a deceptive brand. I would say Dr's Best is the worst brand of supplements I've ever tried and this follows closely. Something's wrong with this COQ10. I like the idea it presents on the label but I'm now back to taking a generic health store brand & I can now see the difference; just 60mg of COQ10 in a capsule and I feel so much better, a little energized, circulation improved. UPDATE: I'm sorry to say but I've finished my 3rd bottle of this Q10 and it has done absolutely nothing for me. Will not buy again.

Great Product

Posted by lovelyBunny on Aug 10, 2014

Good high potency Q10. I break the gel between my teeth and mix the Q10 around my mouth; This gives strong gums. While it does not do much for my tachycardia (taking one pill per day), but it seems to help my tired eyes for some reason. Recommended.

excellent deal for kaneka

Posted by 101010011 on Jul 11, 2012

a few years back, i was taking two of these a day. around three months into taking the ubiquinone, i went to my dental hygienist for my six month, biannual check up. the dentist snapped some pics before cleaning and compared them with the pics from my previous, six month checkup. she remarked that my gum condition had improved, and she asked if i had done anything different to my oral regiment. i just told her that i had switched to a different multi, and started dosing with a couple hundred miligrams of CoQ10. the oral hygiene had stayed constant. this stuff works

Very important if you are taking statins!

Posted by NaturalHealthSK on Dec 15, 2014

CoQ10 is a compound that occurs naturally within the cells of the human body. Its main role is to support energy production in our cells and act as an anti-oxidant. As I said, this conditionally essential nutrient is really important if you are taking statins, since these inhibit CoQ10 production in the body, and/or if you have inherited mitochondrial disease, but you might also give it a shot if you are suffering from one of the following: Periodontal disease; Heart problems; Fibromyalgia; Chronic Fatigue Syndrome; Migraines; Depression; Hypertension; Huntington’s disease; Parkinson’s disease..and possibly much more, since as an anti-oxidant, it has potential to be helpful in every disease where oxidative stress is increased. There is much more research that has to be done on some of the mentioned health ailments though. As we get older, we are becoming less effective in converting CoQ10 from this form, ubiquinone, to reduced and active form, ubiquinol, so if you are 50+, consider taking active form of CoQ10. I love this brand and the price for this product is great on this site especially considering this is a Kaneka Q10, can't recommend enough!

A little too stimulating....

Posted by Reviewer1221476 on Jun 05, 2010

I'm 39 years old, and I was interested in trying this supplement because I started experiencing some fatigue late afternoon. This CoQ10 mad me feel kind of crazy. Not sure if it was interacting with other supplements that I take (I take about 7 other ones a day - Bcomplex, Vit. D, Fish oil, Fo-Ti, Zinc, Vit. C, Chromium picolinate), but I was way too stimulated. I had huge amounts of energy, but it wasn't something I could use to my advantage. I guess I don't need it....

Pulsating energy

Posted by funexplorer on Aug 28, 2012

It does give a pulsating energy, short term for a day or two but not attain a restful night sleep as it is over stimulating for me. For me this does not rejuvenate my body. Chinese Herbs like dragon herb helps to build and rejuvenate my body deep from the roots. This is long lasting healing. I can feel the effect as fast as CoQ10 with strong jing herbs like deer placenta.

LOVE this!

Posted by RacerWife7 on Aug 06, 2008

Although I can't compare Healthy Origins CoQ10 with other brands (because this is the first one I've purchased), I really like it. My issues with "foggy thinking" have virtually disappeared. Thank goodness!

Great value for a product that is a must for excellent health

Posted by Bohemia on Nov 24, 2012

So many similar products out there at a massive price tag. This company makes excellent quality for a very affordable price. Wouldn't be without it... no more heart pain and much more energy!

Didn't notice any differemce

Posted by Reviewer3082050 on Aug 24, 2011

I won't be buying this again. I'd expected some difference based on reviews and products rep, but none. Won't repurchase

Energy!

Posted by Reviewer2627218 on Jan 03, 2008

Awesome product! Since having chemotherapy 4 years ago I have found my energy levels quite low. Since taking Q10 I find that I can go the day with the energy I need for my physically demanding career and my two young children. If you're feeling the mid day sleepys then you will be amazed when you start using this product.