July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Healthy Origins, CoQ10 Gels ( Kaneka Q10 ), 100 mg, 60 Softgels

excellent deal for kaneka

Posted by 101010011 on Jul 11, 2012

a few years back, i was taking two of these a day. around three months into taking the ubiquinone, i went to my dental hygienist for my six month, biannual check up. the dentist snapped some pics before cleaning and compared them with the pics from my previous, six month checkup. she remarked that my gum condition had improved, and she asked if i had done anything different to my oral regiment. i just told her that i had switched to a different multi, and started dosing with a couple hundred miligrams of CoQ10. the oral hygiene had stayed constant. this stuff works

LOVE this!

Posted by RacerWife7 on Aug 06, 2008

Although I can't compare Healthy Origins CoQ10 with other brands (because this is the first one I've purchased), I really like it. My issues with "foggy thinking" have virtually disappeared. Thank goodness!

Energy!

Posted by Reviewer2627218 on Jan 03, 2008

Awesome product! Since having chemotherapy 4 years ago I have found my energy levels quite low. Since taking Q10 I find that I can go the day with the energy I need for my physically demanding career and my two young children. If you're feeling the mid day sleepys then you will be amazed when you start using this product.

Q10 rated 100%

Posted by Reviewer1384315 on Mar 23, 2007

I've tried other Q10's available in UK. None were of this high strength at twice the price. This is also the only one I can take that does not affect my digestive system.

Great buy for a high quality product

Posted by Reviewer2036599 on Jan 24, 2007

This is one supplement anyone who is over 40 should be taking daily if one is concerned about one's cardiac health and immune system. The ingredients are pure and hypo allergenic. One other side benefit: better gum health!