• Healthy Origins uses exclusively natural (trans-isomer) Coenzyme Q-10 manufactured by Kaneka Nutrients L.P, Pasadena, TX, USA. Positively the highest quality in the world!

• Reviews | English

Great Product

Posted by lovelyBunny on Aug 10, 2014

Good high potency Q10. I break the gel between my teeth and mix the Q10 around my mouth; This gives strong gums. While it does not do much for my tachycardia (taking one pill per day), but it seems to help my tired eyes for some reason. Recommended.

Very important if you are taking statins!

Posted by NaturalHealthSK on Dec 15, 2014

CoQ10 is a compound that occurs naturally within the cells of the human body. Its main role is to support energy production in our cells and act as an anti-oxidant. As I said, this conditionally essential nutrient is really important if you are taking statins, since these inhibit CoQ10 production in the body, and/or if you have inherited mitochondrial disease, but you might also give it a shot if you are suffering from one of the following: Periodontal disease; Heart problems; Fibromyalgia; Chronic Fatigue Syndrome; Migraines; Depression; Hypertension; Huntington’s disease; Parkinson’s disease..and possibly much more, since as an anti-oxidant, it has potential to be helpful in every disease where oxidative stress is increased. There is much more research that has to be done on some of the mentioned health ailments though. As we get older, we are becoming less effective in converting CoQ10 from this form, ubiquinone, to reduced and active form, ubiquinol, so if you are 50+, consider taking active form of CoQ10. I love this brand and the price for this product is great on this site especially considering this is a Kaneka Q10, can't recommend enough!

excellent deal for kaneka

Posted by 101010011 on Jul 11, 2012

a few years back, i was taking two of these a day. around three months into taking the ubiquinone, i went to my dental hygienist for my six month, biannual check up. the dentist snapped some pics before cleaning and compared them with the pics from my previous, six month checkup. she remarked that my gum condition had improved, and she asked if i had done anything different to my oral regiment. i just told her that i had switched to a different multi, and started dosing with a couple hundred miligrams of CoQ10. the oral hygiene had stayed constant. this stuff works

LOVE this!

Posted by RacerWife7 on Aug 06, 2008

Although I can't compare Healthy Origins CoQ10 with other brands (because this is the first one I've purchased), I really like it. My issues with "foggy thinking" have virtually disappeared. Thank goodness!

Great value for a product that is a must for excellent health

Posted by Bohemia on Nov 24, 2012

So many similar products out there at a massive price tag. This company makes excellent quality for a very affordable price. Wouldn't be without it... no more heart pain and much more energy!

Energy!

Posted by Reviewer2627218 on Jan 03, 2008

Awesome product! Since having chemotherapy 4 years ago I have found my energy levels quite low. Since taking Q10 I find that I can go the day with the energy I need for my physically demanding career and my two young children. If you're feeling the mid day sleepys then you will be amazed when you start using this product.

Q10 rated 100%

Posted by Reviewer1384315 on Mar 23, 2007

I've tried other Q10's available in UK. None were of this high strength at twice the price. This is also the only one I can take that does not affect my digestive system.

Great buy for a high quality product

Posted by Reviewer2036599 on Jan 24, 2007

This is one supplement anyone who is over 40 should be taking daily if one is concerned about one's cardiac health and immune system. The ingredients are pure and hypo allergenic. One other side benefit: better gum health!

Positive benefits from Healthy Orgins, CoQ10

Posted by myoungpepper on Jun 13, 2009

I've been taking this product for several months now and although I can't tell any internal effects, I have noticed that my gums and teeth seem to be healthier. I've had many dental problems over the years and don't seem to be having as many now. Even my dentist commented on how healthy my gums looked the last time I saw him. That was good news for sure! :)

Excellent Quality

Posted by Reviewer1706985 on Jul 09, 2009

I have been taking this for a month and certainly feel the difference in energy level and health, particularly pertaining to seasonal allergies.