Healthy Origins, CoQ10 Gels ( Kaneka Q10 ), 100 mg, 60 Softgels

Great Product

Posted by lovelyBunny on Aug 10, 2014

Good high potency Q10. I break the gel between my teeth and mix the Q10 around my mouth; This gives strong gums. While it does not do much for my tachycardia (taking one pill per day), but it seems to help my tired eyes for some reason. Recommended.

excellent deal for kaneka

Posted by 101010011 on Jul 11, 2012

a few years back, i was taking two of these a day. around three months into taking the ubiquinone, i went to my dental hygienist for my six month, biannual check up. the dentist snapped some pics before cleaning and compared them with the pics from my previous, six month checkup. she remarked that my gum condition had improved, and she asked if i had done anything different to my oral regiment. i just told her that i had switched to a different multi, and started dosing with a couple hundred miligrams of CoQ10. the oral hygiene had stayed constant. this stuff works

LOVE this!

Posted by RacerWife7 on Aug 06, 2008

Although I can't compare Healthy Origins CoQ10 with other brands (because this is the first one I've purchased), I really like it. My issues with "foggy thinking" have virtually disappeared. Thank goodness!

Energy!

Posted by Reviewer2627218 on Jan 03, 2008

Awesome product! Since having chemotherapy 4 years ago I have found my energy levels quite low. Since taking Q10 I find that I can go the day with the energy I need for my physically demanding career and my two young children. If you're feeling the mid day sleepys then you will be amazed when you start using this product.

Q10 rated 100%

Posted by Reviewer1384315 on Mar 23, 2007

I've tried other Q10's available in UK. None were of this high strength at twice the price. This is also the only one I can take that does not affect my digestive system.