• Healthy Origins uses exclusively natural (trans-isomer) Coenzyme Q-10 manufactured by Kaneka Nutrients L.P, Pasadena, TX, USA. Positively the highest quality in the world!

• Reviews | English

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2336325 on Sep 29, 2011

Keeps my gums healthy. I take 2 a day. It has definitely made the difference for me, along with vitamin C. But just vitamin C alone doesn't do it, both are essential.

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1052411 on Oct 05, 2011

Kaneka is supposed to be the best CoQ10, and this product is very effective for me. Gives me energy. Also seems to have decreased the severity and duration of migraines.

WHOA! The energy!

Posted by Reviewer2001251 on Jan 06, 2010

This CoQ10 is definitely potent, for me anyway! I think I may need a smaller dose because I find I have more energy, but to the point that I'm not able to sleep as soundly at night...but definitely a good quality product!!

Evidenced best!!!

Posted by Reviewer3160178 on Dec 25, 2009

Totally we have six persons taking this for more than 3 months and have had great effects in getting more energy,stronger heart [very obvious],much younger looking and tightening skin.... Great product!!!

It must be good.

Posted by Reviewer2717408 on Feb 10, 2010

I bought this product for my wife. After taking it for a week she asked me where I found this product. It must be good.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1100754 on Oct 07, 2009

They work, because when I dont take them, my head hurts. I had a car accident 3 years ago and one doctor recommended I take CoQ10. I had whiplash, with no real help for the pain in my head.

It works

Posted by Reviewer1579103 on Aug 21, 2009

Heathy Origins, CoQ10 gels has made a difference in my cardio system. My blood pressure is in an excellent range and pulse is hovering between 50 and 56.

Seems Good

Posted by Reviewer3095414 on Aug 25, 2009

My husband's blood pressure was staying high, so I ordered this along with coleus and celery seed. Within a week he had more energy and was just happier and less stressed. I have to believe this works to some degree. His systolic pressure went down 20 points into the 120's. His diastolic was not too bad, but it normalized, too. If this didn't work we would try ubiquinol.

I am impressed!!

Posted by Reviewer3345149 on Jul 23, 2009

Ordered this product because of the great reviews and great price just to see what it would do for me.Have taken it for 2 months and even though I have noticed no improvement in my energy levels what I did notice was the vast inprovement in my gums.I have gum disease and they bleed alot if I floss.The dentist told me I have to floss and I just get lazy and never do it and when I do my gums bleed alot.However since taking this product I went to floss my teeth the other day and my gums didn't bleed so therefore I will continue to take this product as I imagine it is doing other good stuff that I can't see.Well worth the money and what a fantastic price!!!

CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer1625051 on Sep 09, 2008

Both my husband and I are taking this--me for boosting energy, and him because of a statin drug. Very satisfied.