• Healthy Origins uses exclusively natural (trans-isomer) Coenzyme Q-10 manufactured by Kaneka Nutrients L.P, Pasadena, TX, USA. Positively the highest quality in the world!

• Reviews | English

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2754236 on Mar 08, 2011

Although I don't personally use this product my other family member do. They are pleased with it and I can see signs that it is having a positive impact on their health.

SEems to be helping w chest pain associated with dilated cardiomyopathy

Posted by Reviewer2719884 on Apr 06, 2011

this along with the "Jarrow Forulas, Ubiquinal QH-Absord, 100mg" for a total of 400mg per day seems to be helping hugely with the chest pain associated with my dilated cardiomyopathy. I've had this condition for 3 years, and nothing seemed to help until I started on this. At one point I was taking 100mg a day but didn't notice anything. 400mg seems like it might be helping, don't know what else it could be. Anyway, I'm very happy and will continue on with it and see what happens.

CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer2097701 on Apr 18, 2011

Superb...as usual!!

great

Posted by Reviewer2724862 on Jun 08, 2011

first time using this product

Excellent Product!!

Posted by joebonfi on Jun 09, 2011

From Gibraltar CoQ10 from Healthy Origins is a great product, brilliant for removing plaque in arteries, been taking coQ10 for some time now and feel great. Will be trying Ubiquinol next time due to being over 40 for better absorption. In general great buy!

GREAT QUALITY

Posted by Reviewer1078557 on Jun 21, 2011

I NOTICED WHEN I STARTED TAKING THESE THAT WITHIN 3 MONTHS MY DENTAL "POCKETS" REDUCED FROM AN AVERAGE OD 8MM DOWN TO 4 MM .. AMAZING RESULTS. I AM SOLD. I HAD USED A TWINLAB PRODUCT FOR A NUMBER OF YEARS WITH NO RESULTS. GOOD KLUCK, PAUL AYOUB , NAUGATUCK,

Helen Koch

Posted by Reviewer2306207 on Jun 06, 2010

I only buy the healthy choices and that is what you sell

Healthy Origins, CoQ10 Gels, 300 mg, 60 SoftGel Capsules

Posted by Reviewer3135220 on Jun 23, 2010

The most effective brand of CoQ10 we have used. iHerb prices are almost always the lowest we've found.

Q 10 price

Posted by Reviewer2850717 on Oct 22, 2010

excellent price for 300mg Q10

Great product and great value

Posted by Reviewer2040107 on Dec 04, 2010

I can tell when CoQ10 is good or not based on energy, overall feeling and circulation. This is definitely good stuff and a great value at the price for a 300mg product. Have re-ordered and it keeps on giving.