New To iHerb?

Healthy Origins, CoQ10, (Kaneka Q10), 300 mg, 60 Softgels

Helps with all sorts of heart problems.

Posted by Reviewer3045797 on Dec 14, 2009

I use this for a weak heart, heart pain, & heart rhythm problems. 2 per day - morning & evening. It has definately helped. If you have tried CoQ10 before & not been impressed, you probably were on too low a dose. I finally read somewhere that it is supposed to be AT LEAST 1 mg per pound of body weight. I upped my dose dramatically (I actually take about 3 mg per pound) & it worked !

Superb!

Posted by Reviewer1598371 on Nov 07, 2010

Like it- like it!! It has given me a lot of energy in this autumn/winterseason. Usuallly I have trouble waking up, and this has helped a lot. I believe it also has helped my breathing - I no longer have a sensation of limited space in my chest area.

Highly recommended

Posted by Reviewer3034804 on Mar 26, 2010

I highly recommend Healthy Origins CoQ10 gels. This is of very high quality. They have cleaned our veins and enhanced our immune system. Thank you iHerb for having the best price for all of your health products.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1346843 on Feb 11, 2011

Everything I've read on CoQ10 makes it a must take for me. As always, i-herb rocks on the price and service.

I feel better when I take CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer3106006 on Sep 09, 2009

The soft gels work faster and seem to be more effective. I know when I have forgotten to take them when my hands and feet start to ache so much it is hard to walk or even sit and type.