• Healthy Origins uses exclusively natural (trans-isomer) Coenzyme Q-10 manufactured by Kaneka Nutrients L.P, Pasadena, TX, USA. Positively the highest quality in the world!

• Customer Ratings

A top product.

Posted by Reviewer1269559 on Apr 09, 2014

A point of note, Kaneka Q10 is 'converted' Q10. Thus there is no need to supplement NADH with it. Ordinary Q10 will 'age' you, draining your NADH levels in conversion, potentially causing mitochondrial damage.

I feel better when I take CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer3106006 on Sep 09, 2009

The soft gels work faster and seem to be more effective. I know when I have forgotten to take them when my hands and feet start to ache so much it is hard to walk or even sit and type.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1346843 on Feb 11, 2011

Everything I've read on CoQ10 makes it a must take for me. As always, i-herb rocks on the price and service.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1478104 on Oct 29, 2007

I use this product all the time. It is touted as being good for the heart (I started taking it because of my hypertension) but I think it also helps with my dental problems. When I stay on it my gums stay healthier. When I run out of it and am off of it for a period of time I notice it with my gum health.

CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer3362479 on Nov 25, 2007

When taking cholestrol reducing medication it may be necessary to take supplements to avoid leg cramps. CoQ10 is very useful in preventing cramps. I've also noticed my muscles are more responsive during strenuous activites.

Healthy Origins CoQ10--300 mg

Posted by Reviewer1274463 on Dec 06, 2007

This is a very good price for a well recognized quality product. I've been taking Q10 for about 5 years. I now take 600 mg/day--which is a lot. I get increased energy--mental alertness and just feel better in general. All the hooplah about CoQ10 is not just hype. This stuff will really put lead in your pencil!

Anti ageing

Posted by Reviewer2555447 on Oct 25, 2008

One of the best supplements along with omega3 you will ever take. Healthy origins is the best i have used this is very strong and may not be necessary at this strenth for healthier young folks,50 or 100mg i found enough as serum levels build up in your body. PS helps hair growth

Healthy Origins, CoQ10 Gels

Posted by Reviewer1792434 on Nov 06, 2008

Wonderful product!

healthy orginis, co q-10 300 mg gels

Posted by Reviewer3291830 on Nov 24, 2008

doctor recommended, liked the idea of gels

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1274531 on Feb 01, 2008

Upon reading the book "Statin Drugs Side Effects and the Misguided War on Cholesterol" I chose this product based upon price/reviews. Having taken it for a few weeks I am pleased with the added energy. Good product for the price!