• Healthy Origins uses exclusively natural (trans-isomer) Coenzyme Q-10 manufactured by Kaneka Nutrients L.P, Pasadena, TX, USA. Positively the highest quality in the world!

• Reviews | English

Highly recommended

Posted by Reviewer3034804 on Mar 26, 2010

I highly recommend Healthy Origins CoQ10 gels. This is of very high quality. They have cleaned our veins and enhanced our immune system. Thank you iHerb for having the best price for all of your health products.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1346843 on Feb 11, 2011

Everything I've read on CoQ10 makes it a must take for me. As always, i-herb rocks on the price and service.

A top product.

Posted by Reviewer1269559 on Apr 09, 2014

A point of note, Kaneka Q10 is 'converted' Q10. Thus there is no need to supplement NADH with it. Ordinary Q10 will 'age' you, draining your NADH levels in conversion, potentially causing mitochondrial damage.

I feel better when I take CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer3106006 on Sep 09, 2009

The soft gels work faster and seem to be more effective. I know when I have forgotten to take them when my hands and feet start to ache so much it is hard to walk or even sit and type.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1478104 on Oct 29, 2007

I use this product all the time. It is touted as being good for the heart (I started taking it because of my hypertension) but I think it also helps with my dental problems. When I stay on it my gums stay healthier. When I run out of it and am off of it for a period of time I notice it with my gum health.

CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer3362479 on Nov 25, 2007

When taking cholestrol reducing medication it may be necessary to take supplements to avoid leg cramps. CoQ10 is very useful in preventing cramps. I've also noticed my muscles are more responsive during strenuous activites.

Healthy Origins CoQ10--300 mg

Posted by Reviewer1274463 on Dec 06, 2007

This is a very good price for a well recognized quality product. I've been taking Q10 for about 5 years. I now take 600 mg/day--which is a lot. I get increased energy--mental alertness and just feel better in general. All the hooplah about CoQ10 is not just hype. This stuff will really put lead in your pencil!

CoQ10 Gels

Posted by Reviewer3276060 on Jun 07, 2008

product could use a little more liquid

opinion

Posted by Reviewer1000093 on Dec 27, 2007

very satisfied with the service and product.opion

Lukewarm opinion

Posted by j44lee on Nov 13, 2012

Not sure if this improved my health in any way. I usually go for Jarrow's formula, but wanted to save a couple bucks with Healthy Origins. I'm really, really turned off by the overly bright orange color. It feels like I'm consuming something radioactive.