10% Off Orders Over $40!

Healthy Origins, CoQ10, (Kaneka Q10), 300 mg, 60 Softgels

I feel better when I take CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer3106006 on Sep 09, 2009

The soft gels work faster and seem to be more effective. I know when I have forgotten to take them when my hands and feet start to ache so much it is hard to walk or even sit and type.

Healthy Origins CoQ10 Gels, 300 mg 60 softgels

Posted by Reviewer3057551 on Nov 25, 2008

I take this product because I take a statin. Statins reduce the amount of CoQ10 in your system. I wanted a product that would provide enough CoQ10 for ny system and would be at a reasonable price. This Healthy Origins 300 mg product fits the bill.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1478104 on Oct 29, 2007

I use this product all the time. It is touted as being good for the heart (I started taking it because of my hypertension) but I think it also helps with my dental problems. When I stay on it my gums stay healthier. When I run out of it and am off of it for a period of time I notice it with my gum health.

CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer3362479 on Nov 25, 2007

When taking cholestrol reducing medication it may be necessary to take supplements to avoid leg cramps. CoQ10 is very useful in preventing cramps. I've also noticed my muscles are more responsive during strenuous activites.

Healthy Origins CoQ10--300 mg

Posted by Reviewer1274463 on Dec 06, 2007

This is a very good price for a well recognized quality product. I've been taking Q10 for about 5 years. I now take 600 mg/day--which is a lot. I get increased energy--mental alertness and just feel better in general. All the hooplah about CoQ10 is not just hype. This stuff will really put lead in your pencil!