• Healthy Origins uses exclusively natural (trans-isomer) Coenzyme Q-10 manufactured by Kaneka Nutrients L.P, Pasadena, TX, USA. Positively the highest quality in the world!

• Customer Ratings

Superb!

Posted by Reviewer1598371 on Nov 07, 2010

Like it- like it!! It has given me a lot of energy in this autumn/winterseason. Usuallly I have trouble waking up, and this has helped a lot. I believe it also has helped my breathing - I no longer have a sensation of limited space in my chest area.

Q 10 price

Posted by Reviewer2850717 on Oct 22, 2010

excellent price for 300mg Q10

Healthy Origins, CoQ10 Gels, 300 mg, 60 SoftGel Capsules

Posted by Reviewer3135220 on Jun 23, 2010

The most effective brand of CoQ10 we have used. iHerb prices are almost always the lowest we've found.

Helen Koch

Posted by Reviewer2306207 on Jun 06, 2010

I only buy the healthy choices and that is what you sell

Highly recommended

Posted by Reviewer3034804 on Mar 26, 2010

I highly recommend Healthy Origins CoQ10 gels. This is of very high quality. They have cleaned our veins and enhanced our immune system. Thank you iHerb for having the best price for all of your health products.

CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer2836795 on Feb 03, 2010

I HAVE BEEN TAKING CoQ10 FOR YEARS... MY HEALTH HAS IMPROVED GREATLY. I HERB HAS THE BEST DEALS IN ALL THEIR PRODUCTS AND THEY ARE ALWAYS FRESH. I CAN'T SAY ENOUGH ABOUT THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE . THEY ARE GREAT.... MY HAT IS OFF TO YOU...

great

Posted by Reviewer2900661 on Dec 31, 2009

I have been buying this product for a couple of years now and both the product and the price are outstanding

Helps with all sorts of heart problems.

Posted by Reviewer3045797 on Dec 14, 2009

I use this for a weak heart, heart pain, & heart rhythm problems. 2 per day - morning & evening. It has definately helped. If you have tried CoQ10 before & not been impressed, you probably were on too low a dose. I finally read somewhere that it is supposed to be AT LEAST 1 mg per pound of body weight. I upped my dose dramatically (I actually take about 3 mg per pound) & it worked !

300.mg CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer1488008 on Dec 04, 2009

Reduced number of capsuls and tablets by using higher potency aids and reducing herbal teas may improve benifits in all food suppliments.

for Fibromyalgia sufferers

Posted by Reviewer2972570 on Nov 22, 2009

Gives you the energy that Fibromyalgia takes from you.