• Healthy Origins uses exclusively natural (trans-isomer) Coenzyme Q-10 manufactured by Kaneka Nutrients L.P, Pasadena, TX, USA. Positively the highest quality in the world!

• Customer Ratings

Joe

Posted by Reviewer2680652 on Mar 15, 2015

Excellent product -slows leg cramps due to statins. Good service from Iherb delivery in 3 days from California to Ohio.

Super product

Posted by 5384557257376678610 on Feb 02, 2013

This product Ubiquinone helps me a lot,more than Ubiquinol that makes me very tired.

good price for good product.

Posted by Reviewer1334332 on Aug 12, 2012

My husband was put on Statins for cholesterol, but ended up with health problems, muscle pains and memory loss (temporary) to help him get better he has been on 400mg of CoQ10 ever since. Yes his cholesterol is a little high but his triglycerides are excellent. So he goes by how wonderful and healthy he feels and takes high quality supplements.

TAKE FOR CONGESTIVE HEART FAILURE

Posted by Reviewer1717015 on Jul 16, 2012

I DISCOVERED THAT TAKING COQ10 WITH PINE BARK EXTRACT IS SUPPOSE TO REPAIR CONJESTIVE HEART FAILURE.I TAKE 3 TIMES AS MUCH.INSTEAD 1 CAPSULE A DAY,I TAKE1 CAPSULE 3 TIMES A DAY.IT HAS BEEN ABOUT 2 WEEKS THAT I HAVE BEEN TAKING THIS COMBINATION.MY MAJOR SHORTNESS OF BREATH LESSENED TO JUST SOME WHEN CARRYING A 24 PACK OF COKE,WEEKNESS IN LEGS WHEN WALKING UP A FEW STEPS TO MY HOUSE WHERE I HAD TO TAKE ONE STEP AT A TIME.NOW I CAN JUST WALK UP THE STEPS NORMALLY.I ALSO WOULD HAVE HEART PALPUTATIONS OR IRREGULAR HEART BEAT NO HARDLY EVER HAPPENS.I BELIEVE THAT I AM TO TAKE THIS FOR 7 WEEKS THEN GO TO 2 TIMES A DAY FOR 7 WEEKS THEN CHECK HOW I FEEL THEN REDUCE TO ONE TIME A DAY.ALL THIS IS TAKEN WITH THE PINE BARK EXTRACT.

Q10

Posted by Reviewer3169415 on Mar 24, 2012

Nice product and good quality and price. But when sending abroad without label outside on the package, customs withhold it!!! Lots of trouble!!!

CoQ10 400mg

Posted by Reviewer2719099 on Feb 29, 2012

This CoQ10 really makes me have more energy unless its all in my head,but I don't thing so unlike taking Ubiqunol I never felt like this I'm sold on Healthy Origins CoQ10.

Qo10 gels

Posted by Reviewer1129783 on Feb 28, 2012

good value price wise

must have!!

Posted by Reviewer1788778 on Feb 17, 2012

Like it!!

very good product

Posted by Reviewer2898631 on Jan 28, 2012

i chose to take this product as a precaution since i am 21 and ubiquinol deficinecy starts after 30 but since i started taking it i felt an extra burst of energy after a couple of weeks passing.healthy origins seems to keep their promise about making quality products.as for specific results, i cant say that i saw any obvious improvements but i never had any deficiencies.

verygood