Healthy Origins, Cognizin Citicoline, 250 mg, 150 Capsules

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Cognizin Citicoline

Posted by Reviewer3180529 From Ohio on Oct 23, 2009

My husband and I both are taking the supplement. He is 73 and I am 62. We are on week 4 and we do think that it ishelping our memory cognition. We are not experiencing any side effects.

Reclaim your brain

Posted by Reviewer2755974 From Alabama on Sep 09, 2010

I've been struggling with memory and cognitive issues for a few years now. I've tried a number of different products, with very little success. But when I added Healthy Origins' Cognizin Citicoline, within a few weeks there was a noticeable improvement. The suggested dosage of one to two capsules daily with a meal (I took one pill mornings and another evenings) is enough to make an impact. According to a brochure describing Cognizin, it helps to increase brain energy, plus provides necessary components to help facilitate brain cell communication. It also supports formation of chemicals that regulate cognitive function. The primary citicoline ingredient is a natural chemical found in all cells in the body, and it provides essential nutrients for these cells, especially those found in the brain. After six weeks use of Cognizin, brain scanning technology showed increased brain activity, particularly when performing tasks requiring memory or sustained attention. Focus, concentration and decision-making can all be enhanced by taking Healthy Origins' Cognizin Citicoline. I've experienced the difference, and am grateful to have finally found something that has helped.

I can tell a differance

Posted by Reviewer1748124 From California on May 19, 2010

I didn't realize how much this product was helping until I went without it for a month.

Sharp

Posted by Reviewer1653509 From Georgia on Jan 11, 2011

This product works with the brain chemistry to keep the mind sharp and not groggy.

i like this product

Posted by Reviewer3296858 From Georgia on Sep 11, 2012

we used this cognizin 2 years.it boost my memory.i trust i-herb company.like to order from them.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »